Polar Bear: Ultra
Soulkiller: Fujjshiro -> Reloaded
Indigo: Polar
York: Polar
Alexis: Polar
Yoho: Polar​

Emil

Certified Memelord
like if he flips town i understand i may look bad and have to claim but also not my fault he basically lied about his role for whatever reason and i reacted accordingly with tmi that i have

not rly buying u pretending to be clueless here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Mornings were never my thing. But that's like your own opinion my man. If I am wrong, I am wrong about his slot.
It's not that. You initially move to take away all town credit from every slot but one that has pushed a hypothetical scum lynch. Then you look to get a flashwagon and extract a claim from Ekko when the person in question is literally 1 vote from majority - all of this is bad for obvious reasons.

like if he flips town i understand i may look bad and have to claim but also not my fault he basically lied about his role for whatever reason and i reacted accordingly with tmi that i have

not rly buying u pretending to be clueless here
Eh, not really about being clueless here. You didn't even point it out in a way that was like daming, like in a sense of. "Guys, polar is lying lynch him". if I did not catch you saying it in that post of yours.

It's not that. You initially move to take away all town credit from every slot but one that has pushed a hypothetical scum lynch. Then you look to get a flashwagon and extract a claim from Ekko when the person in question is literally 1 vote from majority - all of this is bad for obvious reasons.
I am not taking townie credits per say, I am just very reserved in clearing someone or putting them in my townie pile because of something a player do that I think they are very much capable of doing as scum. Not really from every slot, I clarified that out of 3 players, only one I think looks better off of polar flipping scum here. Which is you, fuji, and ultra.

Like am I bit reserved yes. I will admit to that.

Also, yes I do fault mornings lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh, not really about being clueless here. You didn't even point it out in a way that was like daming, like in a sense of. "Guys, polar is lying lynch him". if I did not catch you saying it in that post of yours.
well that's true, but i also dont think u explicitly need me to say that to figure out what was happening when i first saw his claim and how i pressed other players, like reloady, to vote him

Status
Not open for further replies.