Controversial Trump vs Harris who do you predict wins?

Who do you predict wins?

• Total voters
No, I just found it funny that you and Roo responded with sorry one liners while the other guy was bringing arguments.
Because anybody who believes in some conspiracy about the media not covering an assassination attempt is so far gone lol.

Matter of fact, if you were to vote for trump after he tried to overthrow our election process you’re a lost cause

Because anybody who believes in some conspiracy about the media not covering an assassination attempt is so far gone lol.

Matter of fact, if you were to vote for trump after he tried to overthrow our election process you’re a lost cause
False. Seems like you yourself is a lost cause. You drank that Lame ass Koolaid. Bruh Stop disrespecting yourself.

From the polls that I've seen Kamala has gotten a 2 point bump in the national polls.

She had a great night, Trump seems to not want to debate her again. If he keeps surrounding himself with lunatics like Laura Loomer and the guy that runs End Wokeness then he just gonna keep digging his own grave.

Independents don't want to hear him talk about election denialism, personal grievances, and fringe conspiracy theories. His only hope is to center himself on immigration and the economy and be extremely disciplined and not go on weird tangents about trans people and dog-eating.

Bro is not the same guy he was in 2016.

😂😂
Is the 'they are eating our pets' shit a spinoff to 'they are r@ping our daughters'?
Don't know the specifics but it appears like the Posobiec (the guy that runs End Wokeness) got that talking point from a neo-nazi group. It's just insane shit that turns the majority of normies off.

That's what MAGAts don't understand, a chunk of normies voted for Trump in response to Hilary and their frustration toward a system that doesn't care for them. Many of them came to realize that Trump is just a dark horse looking for fame and self gratification above all else. Now that he's older and significantly less sharp, he's fallen into the alt-right rabbit hole. This is what might end up destroying him, cuz if he loses he is most definitely going to jail.

Don't know the specifics but it appears like the Posobiec (the guy that runs End Wokeness) got that talking point from a neo-nazi group. It's just insane shit that turns the majority of normies off.

That's what MAGAts don't understand, some of them voted for Trump in response to Hilary and their frustration toward a system that doesn't care for them. Many of them came to realize that Trump is just a dark horse looking for fame and self gratification above all else. Now that he's older and significantly less sharp, he's fallen into the alt-right rabbit hole. This is what might end up destroying him, cuz if he loses he is most definitely going to jail.
But his voters aren't going to disappear. Their problems and fears are real and must be addressed in order to return the country to a little more balanced state.
That's what MAGAts don't understand, some of them voted for Trump in response to Hilary and their frustration toward a system that doesn't care for them.
My mom has a friend living in the south whose husband is a veteran. They voted for Trump because they would have never voted for Hillary.

But his voters aren't going to disappear. Their problems and fears are real and must be addressed in order to return the country to a little more balanced state.
They've always been among us (see what I did there?)

However, they need a Trumpian figure in order to coalesce. Many grifters have tried to be like him and they've all failed miserably. I'd say a considerable chunk of them have no valid grievances beyond hating foreigners and wokeness or anything that's mildly liberal.