Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, my position is we probably have scum between Ultra/Soul. Also think Ekko *can* be scum, though this is somewhat less likely - he would need to have the amp as a fake claim which is a bit of a stretch, so for now he can be town. Polar lying about his role is ???, but he wasn't really lynched due to his role claim so meh. Reloaded can still be scum, easily. Not sure if he would be scum with Yoho.

@Yoho should full claim.

Anyway, my position is we probably have scum between Ultra/Soul. Also think Ekko *can* be scum, though this is somewhat less likely - he would need to have the amp as a fake claim which is a bit of a stretch, so for now he can be town. Polar lying about his role is ???, but he wasn't really lynched due to his role claim so meh. Reloaded can still be scum, easily. Not sure if he would be scum with Yoho.

@Yoho should full claim.
Soul being scum? How did you arrive to this conclusion?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
i have mech on you

unless someone visited you last NP and interefered with my results, i'm pretty sure you are either the SK (if there is one) or Godfather

care to claim?
I might of been bus driven because I'm neither God father or Serial killer my role is Jan Dodonna and I have 2 shot refill

Status
Not open for further replies.