Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I said its probably either or, whats the issue here?

How am I downplaying anything.
You didn't even give people a chance to react or commentate, and you know why you're downplaying it - if it's the SK then the SK is probably in my scum jeans, and if it's the Vig they're TERRIBLE. So if you know who it is, then out with it, because chances are they would be the SK.

Your position is also designed to take focus away from my PoE, I dunno why, your ego or something probably. Even being wrong, there is value in killing townies that can course correct early. I'll point you to the last game on OLF for an example of this not happening.

If you think the Vig should be shooting me Night 1 after Day 1, then I think that's all that needs to be said to you to be honest.

You didn't even give people a chance to react or commentate, and you know why you're downplaying it - if it's the SK then the SK is probably in my scum jeans, and if it's the Vig they're TERRIBLE. So if you know who it is, then out with it, because chances are they would be the SK.

If you think the Vig should be shooting me Night 1 after Day 1, then I think that's all that needs to be said to you to be honest.
You know when I made that post airing out my thoughts and intuition I knew some dude would come in with the “Muh how did you know Fuji” rhetoric, just didnt know it was you.

I will not name the person who I think is potentially the vig if there is one. They can do it themselves.

Your position is also designed to take focus away from my PoE, I dunno why, your ego or something probably. Even being wrong, there is value in killing townies that can course correct early. I'll point you to the last game on OLF for an example of this not happening.
Its not about ego, while there is value in killing you early I wouldnt personally have after what happened with Polar Bear but thats just me.

Ratchet

Muh how did you know Fuji” rhetoric
Try reading again. That's not what I said. I said you haven't allowed people to react to it before you basically just give everyone a pass because you've decided who scum would or wouldn't kill Night 1. If you seriously think the Vig shot me, and that that isn't worth highlighting so they can at least respond (because they're also possibly the SK) then you're as bad as they are to be honest.

Ratchet

There is no world where a Vig sees how Day 1 goes and thinks it's a good idea to shoot my slot Night 1. If they did then there needs to be some questions asked as to why they would be so selfish.

Try reading again. That's not what I said. I said you haven't allowed people to react to it before you basically just give everyone a pass because you've decided who scum would or wouldn't kill Night 1. If you seriously think the Vig shot me, and that that isn't worth highlighting so they can at least respond (because they're also possibly the SK) then you're as bad as they are to be honest.
Can we stop this useless discussion? I think chances are higher that its a vig than an SK just from a host perspective.

And in the case its a vig then outing them makes them useless if scum has a redirector.

And again this is just my speculation from jump.

So like leave it alone.

Ratchet

Can we stop this useless discussion? I think chances are higher that its a vig than an SK just from a host perspective.

And in the case its a vig then outing them makes them useless if scum has a redirector.

And again this is just my speculation from jump.

So like leave it alone.
No, we won't leave it alone. Was it you? Because that's a shot I see you making unironically. They're already useless btw, they've already shot town. If you've got nothing useful to say, stop spamming my mentions with utter dreck and go bother someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.