Status
Not open for further replies.
You voted for him at some point over the day
Moving Goal Posts. But okay. I guess anyone thats ever voted someone has contributed to their lynch even though they werent voting them in the end.

But seeing as you're so keen to distance yourself from any mistakes, remind me, who is it you wanted lynched yesterday
Mistakes only become so when you go through them. I admitted I was wrong about SK and moved on.

Look bro I think you have an issue with me this game so Ill just try to stay in my corner. If you need my vote or thoughts then tag me or something.

Im not sure why that is though, this game has been more stressful then I expected ngl lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wouldn't say I'm convinced there must be scum between Ultra and Soul. Struggling to come up with 4 though -

Yoho
Reloaded
Orca
Mango
Red Night
York

That's the most I can see without Soul/Ultra/Emil. And I think quite a few of those can easily be Town.

I wouldn't say I'm convinced there must be scum between Ultra and Soul. Struggling to come up with 4 though -

Yoho
Reloaded
Orca
Mango
Red Night
York

That's the most I can see without Soul/Ultra/Emil. And I think quite a few of those can easily be Town.
i wanted red night,soul,yoho gone day 1.

either 1 is good, but i think red night the thing that will nuke town night 3.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Look bro I think you have an issue with me this game so Ill just try to stay in my corner. If you need my vote or thoughts then tag me or something.
The only issue I have is when you spam me for absolute shit. You didn't push any lynch yesterday is the answer, so beating your chest about Polar and crying about being ignored isn't really pertinent here.

Let's see your scum list, like actually do something, instead of sideline chirping all game.

The only issue I have is when you spam me for absolute shit
Absolute shit like what? Me thinking Polar Bear was genuine and giving reasonings and you ignoring it???

You didn't push any lynch yesterday is the answer
I did, SK and then Polar Bear who I then unvoted.

so beating your chest about Polar and crying about being ignored isn't really pertinent here.
Notice, how I didnt start the day beating my chest over being right about Polar Bear. In fact I didnt say a single thing because you are right. I didnt fight his lynch enough and I didnt propose an alrernative. But then you went and said that people dont listen to me for good reason. To which I said why? I have good reads, I mean I was right about Polar Bear being town. This is the difference.

Let's see your scum list, like actually do something, instead of sideline chirping all game
Why are you lying man? I literally gave out my PoE and compared it with yours, cleared some people like Emil and then Red night and Alexis and gave reasonings. The fuck are you talking about?

This is fucking aggravating.

Status
Not open for further replies.