Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
i thought that was Gouhoimei at first
Post automatically merged:

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
This bitch didn't feel bad when Ji Aga got wrecked and collapsed to the ground like a sack of shit even being ignored by his own brother, but he saved Sou'Ou's cum dump??
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
Thank God I dropped
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I thought Manu's face looked weird. Now in comparison I think he has peak design.

I'm losing faith tbh @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @God Buggy @Bullet @TheKnightOfTheSea @SakazOuki

I'm starting to think this random Chu lord may be stronger than Tik-tok star Shitbumsho. I hope Man'U ends up Top 3 in Chu.
:josad:
Man'U sent Moubu's ass on the ground with a one arm swing and even by the end of the fight he still had the upper hand on Moubu. With a rematch for sure coming. It wouldn't be surprising if he's stronger than Shibashou.

Man'U sent Moubu's ass on the ground with a one arm swing and even by the end of the fight he still had the upper match on Moubu. With a rematch for sure coming. It wouldn't be surprising if he's stronger than Shibashou.
Legit insane what he did against Moubu, that's how they should've introduced Shitbumsho. Blud slayed some fodder and killed an Akou that was 5 secs from dying of blood loss like what