Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
most of this gonna depend on what they do today so am playing the same waiting game you are!
No you need to start actually playing too. What have you done all game but provide sideline commentary? No really, genuine question. I've just come off a town Ekko game where even when you wasn't reading you were able to involve yourself, yet here you're firmly in the crowd. It's the largest reason why I think you can be Serial actually, because it's exactly like how you played in FF16 Mafia.

i think u can me more indie than mafia
If you believe I am more likely to be indie here, then what is this with Soul/Ultra? why one of us has to go? if you think I am indie, and you think that ultra is more likely to be mafia, then shouldn't both of us go here? why only me or him? like making such statement makes me believe that you either me believe me or ultra one of us is indie or me or ultra one of us is mafia.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It was a genuine question, actually. I'm going to phone in Ratchet to weigh in here because I think that response was horseshit.
I haven't been reading your back and forth. I'd like Soul to claim today but not really interested in lynching him, largely because he doesn't really fit as a scum mate of Reloaded's.

It's true though.

You can't make statements you can't back up, you looking at this from one skewed angle and expect players to have that exact angle and that it's the only valid angle. I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that you should be reading yourself as scum here? but if you are scum, I can see you doing this half baked argument to paint me as scum lol. I can see this from townie you too tbh with you, it's possible still.

I don't necessairly think we going back and forth would result into anything productive per say. I think you will just grab certain things and run with it here if I am honest with you, some stuff I say just falls on deaf ears with you for some reason. Which I am not that interested it in engaging with to be frank. I think there is more immediate players in PoE than you at the moment.
@Ratchet can I get a sanity check here

Everything about his responses here seem like he's trying to paint me as a hypocrite for scum reading him rather than being genuinely suspect. I asked him straight up whether he believed the multiple paragraphs he just spent writing over how I would hypothetically kill you and he goes "uh, well....you're not worth my time I'm focusing elsewhere!"

This feels WEAK

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean my argument isn't "Ekko killed me". I'm not sure how I would know who killed who. So I think this defence can be dismissed, because it doesn't actually address the reasons I haven't cleared you as Town. Which is what we're talking about here.

I think Soul is Town. Watson is Town. Alexis is Town. Ultra is probably Town (could be scum eith you but, eh, unlikely). That leaves you, Reloaded, Mango, Orca, York, Red Night. I expect 3 Mafia and 1 Serial in there. At lower bounds, 2 Mafia and 1 Serial. Which means there is approximately 2-3 town in that list.

That's the starting point. Now if I take Orca away, for the time being just on feeling, that becomes 1-2 town within a list of 5. If I take York away, then that becomes 0-1 town within you, Red Night, Mango and Reloaded.

Now you can act like you're confirmed town, but you're not, you have one thing in your favour and that is something I could see as being dismissable. Hence why you need to be using today to prove yourself Town. You can posture all you want, but it's it actually going to be any more convincing, and if anything just across as defensive. Now you know what I'm working from, you can adjust accordingly.
this is fair but im largely still going to keep doing my thing, i hope u understand
if we keep yeeting through poe game likely gonna just end b4 im yeeted unless there is one miscleared anti town somewhere, namely in soul, fuji, or ultra

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you believe I am more likely to be indie here, then what is this with Soul/Ultra? why one of us has to go? if you think I am indie, and you think that ultra is more likely to be mafia, then shouldn't both of us go here? why only me or him? like making such statement makes me believe that you either me believe me or ultra one of us is indie or me or ultra one of us is mafia.
no ud both be non town if hes mafia/you serial. the ppl in poe wud just be making ur game that much easier if they r town. if ur town u got nothing to worry about!

@Ratchet can I get a sanity check here

Everything about his responses here seem like he's trying to paint me as a hypocrite for scum reading him rather than being genuinely suspect. I asked him straight up whether he believed the multiple paragraphs he just spent writing over how I would hypothetically kill you and he goes "uh, well....you're not worth my time I'm focusing elsewhere!"

This feels WEAK
You really live in world on your own ultra. Making it seem I scum read you based on our back and forth is just kek worthy. You know, being a hypocrite is a trait of scum. The main points falls deaf on your ears and you only pick and choose what you wanna read. Go back and read my notes if you really want my opinion regarding you. Left the biggest paragraph for you there. But this entire back and forth with you is washed up, you trying to find something to stick, but nothing sticks cause everything you state falls flat.

No it wasn't, you literally dodged the question and presented the hypothetical without clarifying if you actually believed it or not.

Simple yes or no question. Or hell, even a maybe is fine. But are you going to answer?
What you being dodged a question? you literally told me do I believe anything I say? wtf is kind of horshit question is that? You think I don't believe the posts/statements I make? I am calling you out on your bullshit buddy, ofcourse I believe it.

You really live in world on your own ultra. Making it seem I scum read you based on our back and forth is just kek worthy. You know, being a hypocrite is a trait of scum. The main points falls deaf on your ears and you only pick and choose what you wanna read. Go back and read my notes if you really want my opinion regarding you. Left the biggest paragraph for you there. But this entire back and forth with you is washed up, you trying to find something to stick, but nothing sticks cause everything you state falls flat.
More or less, when I see someone waste multiple paragraphs explaining a *hypothetical* scum read to win an argument, I see it as suspect yes. Because if you aren't scum reading me and just explaining why I'm a hypocrite(also kind of a dumb point)...the only possible reason to go through that effort is to dissuade me from suspecting you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hot take ultra may be too cocky and dont care about looking bad to be scum. he just cant live with his own failures, so he wants soul to be scum more than actually truly scum reading soul so if it happens he can laugh and say i knew soul had tmi on polar!

Status
Not open for further replies.