Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like fun. Seems like lego is just an aesthetic choice and reuniting most of the Strawhats almost immediately rather than dragging it out is probably a wise choice in the long run. If Chopper doesn't appear I assume he is with the Sunny.

I wonder whether the giant shape shifting cat is working for Loki or is Loki as that is a power that is famously associated with him throughout myth.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Thatll have nothing to do with the crew lol
I know you guys hate Wano. But I have a single counter-argument to all this bullshit:

Franky was willing to die to stop Pluton from falling into the hands of evil. This is a completely underrated part of his character: Franky was willing to die to prevent Pluton's activation, just as Robin was willing to die for the Straw Hats in Water 7.

There is no way Franky would let a guy like Teach get the ship Tom promised him to protect, and Wano/Momo can use Den Den Mushi to announce they're being attacked (Momo can fly to tell them if necessary). If Wano gets attacked, the world will find out about it.

At the least, Franky would move on it, and I doubt Luffy would let him do that alone when he already has issues with Blackbeard, and has so many allies and friends in Wano.

It's entirely possible the Straw Hats move because of Cross Guild instead, though, because I think that's Cross Guild's next move, as Croc and Mihawk want military power, and Wano is full of soldiers, is a natural fortress, and has a ton of weapons leftover from Kaido.

I think Robin would have similar motives to Franky, but, once Wano is invaded, either by Croc or Teach, this will be enough to make the Straw Hats send a force back.

Thus, a reverse Dressrosa, where the Straw Hats land on a new island, then go back to an old one that's in the middle of an attack, rather the end of one; the opposite of Zou.

Is One Piece the only manga where people get bored with the main characters and wants to see what happens to the other characters/villain characters? Maybe. But i can see why.
I am okay with seeing same character but his writing is boring, characters are boring so not at all interested, we just hope to see new face hoping for new experience.... Which may not happen but people still keep hope that atleast it's better than seeing the same repeated face and character

Is One Piece the only manga where people get bored with the main characters and wants to see what happens to the other characters/villain characters? Maybe. But i can see why.
That's cause when we get side characters, Oda focuses on actual plot like last chapter Revos starving the CDs and BBs plotting.
When we focus on main characters, we get crew fighting random cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.