Versus Battle Moubu vs Shibashou

So we make fun of Shitbumsho a lot but he absolutely must be on Moubu and Man'U level.
Everything about this guy is how ridiculous his size is. The ground cracks when he is walking which is some shounen shit. He should easily be able to duel Moubu equally like Man'U did.

To be at the top of world combat wise you either need to be built different literally or have Great General of the heavens weight. Ouki and Renpa look like kids next to Moubu and Moubu looks like a kid next to Shitbumsho.

Moubu army wins because Raiki as the first in command is gonna shit on Akou.

:pepecorn:

You're the first person I've seen to have such high opinion on Raiki.
Everyone should share that opinion. Moubu is a power obsessed fella. Only thing he cares about. Surely when picking a right hand he wants a mini version of himself.

He also leaves the charge to him. Raiki needs to be a beast when some random bum like Aisen sends Seika generals flying off their horses.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If Shibashou had his original commanders I would say that would tip the scale on this honestly. Moubu’s generals…I’ve said in the past that they are underrated and likely scale above Aisen but Kansaro and Gakushou probably still deserve the benefit of the doubt. But if Shibashou only has Kansaro and Gakushou and Fuuon…then I think this is probably an either way matchup.

In terms of soldiers, Moubu’s soldiers are just completely nuts. We saw what he did with old men and children during Bayou, his actual soldiers probably have the edge on Seika’s. Seika’s troops are great but Moubu’s are probably better when Moubu starts amping them…?

In terms of tactics, I would say Shibashou showed superior tactical prowess at Hango. We saw him get surrounded 2:1 and win the battle anyway. Moubu has the Bayou encirclement moment, but Seika also outplayed Ousen’s generals and I did a thread on that. Moubu’s tactics are underrated but I think Shibashou probably edges him out.

Shibashou vs Moubu…yeah I still don’t know until we see Shibashou fight seriously but his sheer size and hype points to an extreme diff one way or the other.

Tough one tbh.

Commanders: Either way
Soldiers: Moubu
Tactics: Shibashou
Martial power: Either way or extreme diff Moubu

So I’d say overall either way or extreme diff Moubu.

The problem is that we don't have a direct measuring stick for SBS's strength unlike someone like Gaimou. Moubu constitutes the 'strongest in China' but Hara could powercreep that with other people who have been inactive or have been relatively unknown 🤔

I highly doubt anyone beats Mou Bu in a duel.
Depends on who you're referring to and the conditions of the battle, even with Kanmei it could've gone either way. Since we haven't seen the full roster of all the powerhouses in states like Chu or whatnot it's still possible.

Last edited:
This is a category where I would give the edge to Shibashou.

Moubu's soldiers struggled against Man'u's elites and Moubu needed to actively help them out. Where as the Heroes of Seika where able to cut through Ousen Army and even tank a pincer from Kanjou.

In duel tho Moubu would win after a good fight.
It depends on how riled up Moubu is, Man'U and his army simply didn't get the best out of him
Moubu's soldiers are exceptionally hardy, back in Bayou he turned a group of peasants into warriors, and in Coalition we saw how his speech raised morale, even Heki turned into a demon lol

Moubu is a terrible matchup for SBS, there's no way he poses a bigger challenge to Moubu than Kanmei and his numerical advantage did back in coalition, be it in the quality of his soldiers or 1v1 combat

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
This is a category where I would give the edge to Shibashou.

Moubu's soldiers struggled against Man'u's elites and Moubu needed to actively help them out. Where as the Heroes of Seika where able to cut through Ousen Army and even tank a pincer from Kanjou.

In duel tho Moubu would win after a good fight.
Idk Shibashou’s soldiers also initially struggled against Ousen’s elites, only overpowering them after Shibashou’s speech. Shibashou also had to help out the soldiers of Seika against Ousen’s elites.

Man’U’s elites are stronger than Ousen’s imo. IIRC it was said at Coalition that Chu soldiers were the strongest in general.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Soldiers : Seika proved more

Commanders : obviously we didn’t see much or at all of Moubu commanders and Seika 4 were quite capable and strong

leadership : SBS showed great leadership skills and morale boost, all soldiers are ready to die for their leader and die for Seika

Duel : I still give it to Moubu against anyone for now, but against SBS it will be extreme diff, SBS is the same caliber of fighter than Moubu

Overall I think Seika has my favor for being overall better than Moubu army but if Moubu wins the morale will turn upside down

Idk Shibashou’s soldiers also initially struggled against Ousen’s elites, only overpowering them after Shibashou’s speech. Shibashou also had to help out the soldiers of Seika against Ousen’s elites.

Man’U’s elites are stronger than Ousen’s imo. IIRC it was said at Coalition that Chu soldiers were the strongest in general.
Nah, the speech was needed only after Ousen's generals joined the fight.

Before that they struggled, but still pushed forward despite Ousen's superior numbers.

There was a panel during the Seika defense battle (Chapter 789l where Shibashou appeared to struggle somewhat to get through some of the enemy guards, and a soldier managed to crawl up to his leg (left or right?) and stab it.

That, and the fact that he was only slicing through one or two enemies at a time instead of at least five.

In contrast to this, Moubu during the Coalition Arc smashed through at least that many without stopping or slowing down, leading up to his battle with Kanmei.

He may be around Gaimou or Renpa's strength; placing him around Moubu/Kanmei level may be hyping him up a bit too much unless the readers actually see the two of them duel.