Sanji's exoskeleton has a clear indication on when it's active (the eyebrow switch), so yes. Sanji can still be in base.
His exoskeleton is always active, the eyebrow flip has nothing to do with it.

Yes, for now Sanji IF is Sanji's stronger mode/form but the attack he does when he is in this form matter more. So in this case he did not use his strongest attack for sure.
I don’t give a rat’s ass which Ifrit attack was used, it’s the fact that he used Ifrit at all. You know how embarrassed I would be if zoro was in KoH for an overgrown cat? My rebuttal wouldn’t be “well he didn’t use Asura so who cares”, unlike some of you guys.

How low do you have to go to think that dodging a no named attack casual air slash is a feat when the victims main weapon is destroyed. :zosleepy:
You need to be a fan of Stussy's dog. Candy professionals try to turn Lanji's humiliation into victory. "Look, Lanji only got two teeth knocked out, he's pretty strong." Lanji begs to save him, "wow, Sanji is not afraid to throw away his pride." Lanji bakes a cake instead of fighting "wow, Lanji is a personality and a well-developed character"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not even you believe what you wrote. I'm sorry.

Sanji's exoskeleton has a clear indication on when it's active (the eyebrow switch), so yes. Sanji can still be in base.

Yes, for now Sanji IF is Sanji's stronger mode/form but the attack he does when he is in this form matter more. So in this case he did not use his strongest attack for sure. Same we can say for Luffy.

By the way this chapter sure it's super interesting and still in this forum the only thing that is discussed it's stupid power levels that Oda does not even think about it a lot.
Of course I do dumbass.

Enma has 0 power of its own.
Now its the same as the other swords which are all worse than shusui

Hey man, remember it can always go worse.

Sanji could have simped for some giant woman in the first Elbaf chapter, instead he contributed to a combo attack.

Oda was lowkey merciful with Sanji, he could have done him WAY worse if we want to be real.
Give this man a DF already lmao.
:milaugh::milaugh:
He hasn't even crossed Rooftop zoro yet.