Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you didn't answer me. I seriously dont remember if the TB at Hachinosu was the original island or the mini TB ship that Moria escaped when he lost.

Did we ever get any confirmation which one was it because TB was destroyed from Kuma's attack.
The hell? The thriller bark ship pretimeskip and the one that moriah was on when he pulled up at pirate island were both smaller than HACHINOSU itself. Oars junior is SMALLER THAN THRILLEE BARK SINCE HE HAD TO MOVE AND FIGHT ON IT

NEW OR OLD BOTH WERE THE SAME SIZE LOL

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
They definitely did otherwise he wouldn't randomly bring it up and be genuinely pissed at King for it

Alabasta is my favorite arc lol. Talked about that with my brother a few weeks ago
Shit's absolutely amazing
The fact that Oda kept Alabasta quality up until the Time Skip is insane to me.

Post Time Skip was doomed the moment Oda couldn't take a significant break, on some levels.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And why the sound effects Oda used for Sanji were same as Shiryus and Absaloms, but for King used the Soru sound effect if they’re supposed to be the same?
so now sound effects matter?
How come they don't matter when queen is stomping the ground and are the only time where those sounds are ever highlighted and yet you say the sound of footsteps didn't reveal him:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.