Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an extremely wild take.

Firstly, saying Zoro can compete with top-tiers "to an extent" AP-wise is insane considering he has displayed some of the highest AP in the verse. He maimed Lucci with a single mid-end attack, the same Lucci who looked fresh 2mins after fighting the Yonko G5 Luffy. He scarred Kaido prior to awakening KOH and becoming significantly stronger. His AP was so high that it canonically scared a flame-on Lunarian who are known to be nigh-invulnerable with their flames on. KOH Asura is set to be one of the stronger attacks in the verse upon its reveal.

Secondly, Sanji has faster movement speed and greater mobility than Zoro - do not confuse that with combat speed. Zoro is so fast that he casually dodged a barrage attack from awakened Lucci - the same awakened Lucci who kept up with G5 Luffy and had his speed hyped by Vegapunk. Lucci possesses the same mobility as Sanji and did it help him? No. He was casually blitzed by a distracted Zoro and brutally maimed in a single attack. Nothing suggests that Sanji is even above Lucci lol.

If Sanji is so fast then tell me why he was tagged and heavily wounded by Queen's Winch Arm. And if Zoro is slower than Sanji, please tell me when was the last time Zoro was tagged by a noteworthy attack since awakening ACoC.

Zoro has fought King, Lucci and Venus since awakening ACoC and which one managed to tag him with a named attack? None of them. So you can't tell me that Sanji is faster than Zoro or has better CoO, when it's Zoro that has yet to be tagged by opponents infinitely faster than the opponent that post-power up Sanji was tagged by. That literally makes no sense and all evidence points to your claim being 100% false.

So now that we have established that Sanji has infinitely worse AP and is in fact slower than Zoro, please explain why Zoro would possibly have a hard time tagging Sanji when even slow-ass Queen could. Zoro casually blitzed awakened Lucci who is at the very least on par with Sanji and you're deadass trying to tell everyone here that Zoro will struggle to blitz Sanji lmfao. Y'all need to dead this rhetoric of Sanji being this super fast, untouchable character - this man gets tagged all the damn time. Venus casually chomped on him and Sanji could do fuck-all about it lmfao - the same Venus was using ACoC on Zoro. I have no idea why you have this strange rhetoric about Zoro being too slow to keep up with top-tiers when he's infinitely faster than Big Mom who herp derp, is a top-tier. What suggests that Zoro is slower than Oden, who was also a top-tier? What suggests that he is slower than Rayleigh, Fujitora, Ryokugyu? Y'all really just be making shit up. Not all top-tiers are Kizaru.

Zoro and Sanji exist in different tiers - as soon as Zoro awakened ACoC he entered a different conversation. Zoro and Luffy are the only two CoC/ACoC users on the crew and exist within the same tier. Luffy needs G4 just to match Santoryu Zoro - Luffy possesses stronger ACoC and better CQC due to FS but a battle between him and Zoro is far more difficult than a battle between Zoro and Sanji, which is a stomp.
Sanji is faster than Zoro, just accept that.

Oh wait, you think Zoro is in the same tier as Luffy even though it took him 6 months to deal with Lucci lmao. Didnt realise you were that delusional, never mind.

This is an extremely wild take.

Firstly, saying Zoro can compete with top-tiers "to an extent" AP-wise is insane considering he has displayed some of the highest AP in the verse. He maimed Lucci with a single mid-end attack, the same Lucci who looked fresh 2mins after fighting the Yonko G5 Luffy. He scarred Kaido prior to awakening KOH and becoming significantly stronger. His AP was so high that it canonically scared a flame-on Lunarian who are known to be nigh-invulnerable with their flames on. KOH Asura is set to be one of the stronger attacks in the verse upon its reveal.

Secondly, Sanji has faster movement speed and greater mobility than Zoro - do not confuse that with combat speed. Zoro is so fast that he casually dodged a barrage attack from awakened Lucci - the same awakened Lucci who kept up with G5 Luffy and had his speed hyped by Vegapunk. Lucci possesses the same mobility as Sanji and did it help him? No. He was casually blitzed by a distracted Zoro and brutally maimed in a single attack. Nothing suggests that Sanji is even above Lucci lol.

If Sanji is so fast then tell me why he was tagged and heavily wounded by Queen's Winch Arm. And if Zoro is slower than Sanji, please tell me when was the last time Zoro was tagged by a noteworthy attack since awakening ACoC.

Zoro has fought King, Lucci and Venus since awakening ACoC and which one managed to tag him with a named attack? None of them. So you can't tell me that Sanji is faster than Zoro or has better CoO, when it's Zoro that has yet to be tagged by opponents infinitely faster than the opponent that post-power up Sanji was tagged by. That literally makes no sense and all evidence points to your claim being 100% false.

So now that we have established that Sanji has infinitely worse AP and is in fact slower than Zoro, please explain why Zoro would possibly have a hard time tagging Sanji when even slow-ass Queen could. Zoro casually blitzed awakened Lucci who is at the very least on par with Sanji and you're deadass trying to tell everyone here that Zoro will struggle to blitz Sanji lmfao. Y'all need to dead this rhetoric of Sanji being this super fast, untouchable character - this man gets tagged all the damn time. Venus casually chomped on him and Sanji could do fuck-all about it lmfao - the same Venus was using ACoC on Zoro. I have no idea why you have this strange rhetoric about Zoro being too slow to keep up with top-tiers when he's infinitely faster than Big Mom who herp derp, is a top-tier. What suggests that Zoro is slower than Oden, who was also a top-tier? What suggests that he is slower than Rayleigh, Fujitora, Ryokugyu? Y'all really just be making shit up. Not all top-tiers are Kizaru.

Zoro and Sanji exist in different tiers - as soon as Zoro awakened ACoC he entered a different conversation. Zoro and Luffy are the only two CoC/ACoC users on the crew and exist within the same tier. Luffy needs G4 just to match Santoryu Zoro - Luffy possesses stronger ACoC and better CQC due to FS but a battle between him and Zoro is far more difficult than a battle between Zoro and Sanji, which is a stomp.
Base Luffy was boxing with Kaido. Zoro beats Sanji extreme diff.

Base Luffy was boxing with Kaido. Zoro beats Sanji extreme diff.
Theres no point arguing with the idiots on this forum.
They literally might aswell rename this site to Zorogen, because I have never seen a more biased group of people in one place.

They have the worst reading comprehension ive ever seen in my life.
There was a whole ass thread debating about how much better Zoros observation haki is than Sanjis, this place is full of retards.

Extreme diff ? What feats does Sanji actually have ? Not what you supposed or like him to do . What feats does he have that compares to Zoro in a way that you see a fight between them as extreme ? Cut the nonsense
What feats does Zoro have?
Paper cutting Kaido, which had literally no lasting effect on him?
Taking over 6 months of manga time to not even K.O Rob Lucci?

wether you spastic Zoro obssessed fucks like it or not, Oda does not power scale consistently. We have seen enough from Sanji to suggest that he and Zoro is a close fight. Casually blocking Kizarus lazer, outspeeding another lazer to save Eddinson, face tanking hits from Gorosei, Seraphim like they were nothing.

And to the idiot above questioning why Queen could hit Sanji is Sanji was so fast, its simple. Who the fuck would want to read a fight where Sanji is just zipping around non stop and not getting touched?
Oda isnt going to write that, its the same reason why Luffy didnt just zip passed everyone as he was making his way to the roof in Wano. Its crap to read so Oda wont write it.

Sanji is faster than Zoro, just accept that.

Oh wait, you think Zoro is in the same tier as Luffy even though it took him 6 months to deal with Lucci lmao. Didnt realise you were that delusional, never mind.
"6 months" that's just the irl time for the chapters
Or do you think Zoro was fighting Nusjuro for two weeks?

Only in movement speed. In combat speed and movement in short bursts Zoro is superior
What is this brain rot. Guess what you do when you’re in combat, you move.
movement speed is speed, and Sanji is superior to Zoro in all aspects of that.

I dont care if Oda wrote Sanji being hit in a fight, he has to do that to keep it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.