Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to shed light on regarding RN, he never claimed how many shots he has, so maybe infinite. Like if you believe Watson claim that RN visited reloaded then why does a cop have more shots than a tracker?

Also in my world, if RN is indeed scum, then why the fuck does he visit reloaded who we assume is also scum here? It’s either reloaded is scum or RN is scum. There is no inbetween.

one of RN or reloaded is scum. Let’s see what RN has to say regarding reloaded here first.
Hey can you answer the question I tagged you for earlier

It was not sarcasm, it was a statement. Not sure why you decided to ignore the part where it answers the question you had about wanting orca to claim his N2 actions when he already did claim that part last DP.
I think you're confused.

I'm saying Reloaded claiming that he blocks Orca tonight means that Orca has no opportunity to prove his shot usage. TONIGHT.

Do you want me to draw a diagram or something Soul?

I think you're confused.

I'm saying Reloaded claiming that he blocks Orca tonight means that Orca has no opportunity to prove his shot usage. TONIGHT.

Do you want me to draw a diagram or something Soul?

I did misread that part actually, you are right. You mentioned last night, my brain went to the night before the one that just happened.

excuse me, been dealing with a lot of nonsense this game that it’s starting to rotten my brain a bit.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm going to try and put aside the fact that you think I'm a total fucking pussy here or something, apparently. Who is getting blamed for that mislynch? There's really only one logical answer. I would also say that conversely, would be a dumb move specifically because you're one of the few people here that isn't super polarized.

Also do feel the need to point out we were on the same page before you died as well. There's a far more obvious explanation here for this lol
I don't really think you're understanding my perspective. You don't need to tell me that there are other explanations - I've ran and continue to run through just about every permutation that I can think of here.

In regards to Soul, I don't really disagree with you so much as I don't think he is Mafia outright. End of Day 1, why not just take the Polar lynch instead of making Reloaded look worse. Assuming Reloaded is scum.

D4, VC 1
up to post #3,975

WAGONS
(5 votes needed for hammer)

Mr. Reloaded - 2
The Orca - 1

Wagon closest to hammer (highest one reached first) this day so far: Mr. Reloaded at 2

VOTING HISTORY

Alexis2282AE: Mr. Reloaded
Ultra: The Orca
The Orca: Mr. Reloaded

HASN'T VOTED YET

Dr. Watson
SoulKiller
Emil
Red Night
Mr. Reloaded

QUOTES

Vote lynch Mr. Reloaded.
Vote Lynch Reloaded

TAGS

@Lord Melkor @Fujishiro @Flower @Alexis2282AE @Dr. Watson @The Orca @SoulKiller @Emil @Red Night @Ultra @Mr. Reloaded

This VC presents true vote power (unless it's supposed to be a secret, if any).

Like it's really hard to pinpoint specifically because all the people in the PoE are basically inactive. So like, it's kinda annoying and frustrating at same time to deal with, ngl.

Ultra/RN/Watson

I believe we have one scum in the above, I can make cases for each why they would be scum. RN hammer felt extremely informed, he is not a clueless townie, someone told him to hammer

Watson/Fuji situation I already went on dept, but I am not fan of watson usage on watching mango here over indigio

Ultra pushes strike me more as a scum pov than townie, and can see him having equity with reloaded here or orca not gonna hold you. But out of those 3 players, Ultra does look better than the first two.

Mango/Reloaded/Orca

We probably have 2 scum in the pile above.

Mango did nothing all game, did not use his amp, he entered the game voting everyone left and right, I get scum vibes of him last game, however some of his posts this DP did strike me genuinely

Orca, one would think he would defend polar here and push ultra hard, but he left his brother to die to the wolves, ignored Indigio situation and voted ultra over Yoho here, does not seem to be interested to scum hunt, voting for ekko here when he stated he is 90% confident ultra is scum is not a good look. He voted Ultra over Yoho last DP when Yoho was much more damning here....But now he goes to ekko over a strong scum read he has on ultra. Like make it make sense.

Reloaded activity dipped hard from DP1, he no longer active and is more lurky I feel like. He scum read yoho in dp1 but never really followed through and some of his plays were bad and stemmed with TMI like voting polar after saying he would die on the hill that polar is town.

Like all of these have good cases for them to be scum, but obviously not all can be scum.

You then have dark horses like ekko and kiku.

Kiku strikes me as very straight forward and honest and her vibes do not strike me as scum, and her jedi training ability is confirmed to be 2 votes so her being honest about it looks good on her. Idk wtf is the issue with her duel, but don't think kiku would fumble the bag like this as scum.

Kekko I been with him in NC, he does not strike me as scum, and I see no reason why town ekko would call out polar to be lying here when he could of simply just watched and got the dude mislynched. I do believe ekko needs to prove his claim though, I don't care who he use it on, it needs to be proved. He used his motivator last NP on indigio, but surprise surprise, indigio died here. So no one to confirm his ability.
Mango posts striked me as more geniune here... I have a feeling reloaded might truly be the answer here. Like it just would clear alot of things, it would clear watson, ultra, and to some extent maybe even kiku.
Did you say this at uh any point today
Here you go. I stated it before, so it was not a new thought or something.

Reloaded was the way to go last DP. His flip would of gave us much more insight to the current game than mango here. But anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.