Oda just wanted to recreate the pre ts combo move during alabsta
Nothing to scale here.
It's the same with Lucci vs Luffy clash when their first bump each other and they are sent flying back.

Btw that's definitely G3 attack.
G4 Luffy doesn't kick like that. G4 kicks contracts/ springs and also Luffy would have been in g4 mode.
There's also no "elephant" named move in G4
Then why Sanji is shown first, and why is he the only one to use his new power up out of the 3..

You could say that pre timeskip Sanji has been spamming Diable Jambe since he got it.. So nothing there..

elephant is gear 3 move

blud is really advocating that it's a gear 4 move:gokulaugh:
Don't mind him

Boundman has no elephant moves
It's all about Kong (monkey), Leo (lion), Rhino(ceros)
Snakeman has no elephant moves, it's all about snakes

Thers has never been a G4 whip move.
Boundman doesn't stretch its limbs.
Snakeman does stretch but the limbs bounces off zigzag.
Snakeman and boundman limbs contracts when Luffy attacks.
There's no time Luffy has ever done a whip move in G4

You're my little bottom bitch now. I'm still thinking of names how to call you from now on, here is the list of names I was thinking about, start to choose one:

Lydia57
Lillian57
Leah57
Layla57
Leilani57

Personally, I'd go with Layla57, is this alright to you?
Sentinel insulting people like that aint working bcs you already said ur lee s bottom bitch
It says g4 its g4 :araboss:
Senticlown

Sentinel insulting people like that aint working bcs you already said ur lee s bottom bitch
It says g4 its g4 :araboss:
Senticlown
You're literally the class clown of the Zoro fandom and nobody takes you seriously. If I say that Lee took a W in one of his threads (about a topic which he has ridiculed for months due to the anime version), what does that make you when you constantly glaze Nik's threads? :choppawhat:

As for here, you confidenly opened you mouth and tried to trash me yesterday, only for the raws to destroy your entire stupid argument. So how does it not make you my bottom bitch?

G4? Where is G4? Must be in a hidden panel.

You're literally the class clown of the Zoro fandom and nobody takes you seriously. If I say that Lee took a W in one of his threads (about a topic which he has ridiculed for months due to the anime version), what does that make you when you constantly glaze Nik's threads? :choppawhat:

As for here, you confidenly opened you mouth and tried to trash me yesterday, only for the raws to destroy your entire stupid argument. So how does it not make you my bottom bitch?

G4? Where is G4? Must be in a hidden panel.
You're jumping the gun a bit, it says G4 even if it looks like G3, it could just be some new variant of G4 that has yet to be explained.

Then why Sanji is shown first, and why is he the only one to use his new power up out of the 3..

You could say that pre timeskip Sanji has been spamming Diable Jambe since he got it.. So nothing there..
Idk what the fuss is really, Epaule is an attack Sanjis had in his bag since 1999, its a stronger version but has not once been portrayed as a finishing attack.......