Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma was already on
He was not measuring up to enma's standard. Meaning he wasn't allowing enma to take whatever amount it wanted

And enma was just taking coa
Because he was still limiting enma

When he releases all his haki only then does he use acoc as well
Yeah...

when he let enma take however it wanted and it released his haki for him

Zoro doesn't even understand that he unlocked coc and acoc until king literally points it out to him lol. Just like his Asura against kaido

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
>Here you go, that'll be 60 berries. Will you be pa- NAMI?!
>EUSTASS?!!
>w-when did you get to Elbaf?
>Just today....why're you flipping burgers? What happened to become the pirate king?
>Ha ha....I had a good run. I'm just trying my hardest to earn enough money for a new ship so we can go home to South Blue
>That's too bad....Anyways, I'm having trouble getting the ketchup to come out of this bottle. Think you could help?

IN AN AMAZING DOUBLE SPREAD, WE SEE KID USE PUNK GIBSON 磁気 パンク 弦 ギブソン ON THE KETCHUP BOTTLE

The Mid hero/ betec kaisen combo..

:shocked:

Oda please end it like this, and my life is yours.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He was not measuring up to enma's standard. Meaning he wasn't allowing enma to take whatever amount it wanted

Because he was still limiting enma

Yeah...

when he let enma take however it wanted and it released his haki for him

Zoro doesn't even understand that he unlocked coc and acoc until king literally points it out to him lol. Just like his Asura against kaido

He wasn't limiting anything there

Enma throughout the fight has the clouds but not acoc

At one point he uses just acoc in sandai

He was turning it on an off during the fight

The ryou was the only constant

Embarrassing excuse ngl. No aCoC club hit from Base Kaido

Oden gets knocked out on the spot.

Enraged WB punch to an off guard Akainu

Akainu gets up immediately

Greenbull after a base aCoC club strike

"Huh did something hit me?"

Oden going down to that one attack was genuinely one of the most embarrassing showings for any Top Tier.​
Amd still Oden is above any admiral

Comeback when Admirals can finally KO a sick dying Emperor or win 2v1 against an emperor

Let's be honest fellas , and No trolling please ; You all know and adknowledge that Oden is a Top Tier but do you all find something set a difference between Oden and Zoro ?

@MarineHQ said it, Zoro has anything that Oden did have and more .
@Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki @grey matter @Sentinel
Zoro is situation top tier until he proves himself. I mean, Zoro was shocked upon realizing how much haki Oden was giving Enma, and had to stress himself to match that output.
But yeah, there is considerable gap between Zoro and Sanji, only Zoro haters and/or Sanji fans argue otherwise.

Wasn't @MarineHQ shitting on Zoro just a while back? I can't keep up with the rapidly evolving agendas at this point 😭

Zoro is situation top tier until he proves himself. I mean, Zoro was shocked upon realizing how much haki Oden was giving Enma, and had to stress himself to match that output.
But yeah, there is considerable gap between Zoro and Sanji, only Zoro haters and/or Sanji fans argue otherwise.

Wasn't @MarineHQ shitting on Zoro just a while back? I can't keep up with the rapidly evolving agendas at this point 😭
A zoro fan thinks there's a huge gap
Oda : wings, makes them fight equal opponents

Amd still Oden is above any admiral

Comeback when Admirals can finally KO a sick dying Emperor or win 2v1 against an emperor
Based on nothing but your personal feelings. The panels above prove that Admirals shit on Oden even in physical abilities which was supposed to be Oden's main strength.

Come back when Oden can wield a Saijo and or forge a Black Blade. Until then, don't ever put that bitch on Admiral level. He is probably not even beating Old Garp or Old Sengoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.