Status
Not open for further replies.
They call all haki Ryou because the only haki they really have a concept for is Armament. You’ll never hear any of them talk about CoO or CoA or CoC. It’s all Ryou
Again, here you go.

He didn't call it ryuu. He called it Oden's special trick.

You can't claim Wano call all haki ryuu, including CoC, and then claimed CoC is different. Either they call all haki ryuu or they don't.

CoC/ACoC is rare power so they wouldn't have a more common name for a rare power nor would they call it the same thing they call a more common power. That's why it was called Oden's trick.

People really need to read the manga. The scene between Luffy and Hyou was Luffy trying to explain CoA haki. Not CoC or CoO haki. After Hyou used CoA haki, Luffy tells him that's what he's talking about. Nowhere during their interaction did they mention CoC or CoO haki so there's absolutely no reason for us to believe ryuu includes those type haki.

Later on when we are giving more information about ryuu the manga only shows us CoA haki, not CoC or CoO haki.

To claim ryuu means all types of haki is wrong.

Again, here you go.

He didn't call it ryuu. He called it Oden's special trick.

You can't claim Wano call all haki ryuu, including CoC, and then claimed CoC is different. Either they call all haki ryuu or they don't.

CoC/ACoC is rare power so they wouldn't have a more common name for a rare power nor would they call it the same thing they call a more common power. That's why it was called Oden's trick.

People really need to read the manga. The scene between Luffy and Hyou was Luffy trying to explain CoA haki. Not CoC or CoO haki. After Hyou used CoA haki, Luffy tells him that's what he's talking about. Nowhere during their interaction did they mention CoC or CoO haki so there's absolutely no reason for us to believe ryuu includes those type haki.

Later on when we are giving more information about ryuu the manga only shows us CoA haki, not CoC or CoO haki.

To claim ryuu means all types of haki is wrong.
They don’t call it ryou because they don’t even know it’s a form of haki?

the tree is kinda small isn't it?
I doubt it is actually the god tree which we saw in the past.
that is not the actual tree

Its far too generic for that to be Yggdrasil
I'm sure the actual World Tree connects several large islands which is Elbaf. There's no way this generic looking tree is Yggdrasil.
You guys might be right, Im just reading the dialogue and it sounds like that actually is the Yggdrassil tree though in context no?

As Yasheen said:

They must be very far away. Elbaf may be a massive island with a bunch of different kingdoms. Warland just being one of them where Dory and brogy is from.

This could also be wrong though, Oda is definitely hiding how the island looks for a reason. Im actually questioning if they are all on TOP of the actual tree. Like that "little" tree is actually above the bigger tree lol. I see no Mountains unlike how Elbaf has been consistently depicted in sillhouettes, let alone the HUGE tendril like things in the background:

To me it feels like theres a huge red herring on scale, nothing on this chapter depicts anything like this.

Why doesn't he call it ryuu?
Because it's not flowing at all?

If Wano calls all haki ryuu than he would have called that ryuu, but he didn't.
Wano calls all FLOWING haki Ryou

normal coc is not named in wano

CoC/ACoC is rare power so they wouldn't have a common name for a rare power nor would they call it the same thing they call a more common power. That's why it was called Oden's trick.
acoc principle is the same as acoa. They call acoa ryou. acoc would also be ryou for them

Looking better at the panels and I can't see the smoke around enma when Zoro does his stronger Tatsumaki... someone is really, really fucking weak!
But I think I understand the cope, you lie so much that this probably starts to affect you in real life. :saden:
they tried to add ryou to the panels? anything to save ifrit jambe stocks from plummeting :ohreally:

You guys might be right, Im just reading the dialogue and it sounds like that actually is the Yggdrassil tree though in context no?

As Yasheen said:

This could also be wrong though, Oda is definitely hiding how the island looks for a reason. Im actually questioning if they are all on TOP of the actual tree. Like that "little" tree is actually above the bigger tree lol. I see no Mountains unlike how Elbaf has been consistently depicted in sillhouettes, let alone the HUGE tendril like things in the background:

To me it feels like theres a huge red herring on scale, nothing on this chapter depicts anything like this.
I think they may be on part of the tree. And what we saw this chapter is just the final peak.

And at the base of it where Warland is, the trunk looks that massive.

I think they may be on part of the tree. And what we saw this chapter is just the final peak.

And at the base of it where Warland is, the trunk looks that massive.
Agreed, I definitely think Oda is tricking us with perspective here only because that tree doesnt match anything with Elbaf's background (Ice Mountains, HUGE trunk with branches, etc).
Post automatically merged:

This is Gear 4?

Unless Luffy has managed to selectively add G4 to certain body parts this looks nothing like G4.
Seems like a typo in Jump, should be gear 3 because Elephant Whip is a gear 3 move

Agreed, I definitely think Oda is tricking us with perspective here only because that tree doesnt match anything with Elbaf's background (Ice Mountains, HUGE trunk with branches, etc).
Yeah not to mention, the Lions crown looks like it has the same emblem as the flag on the castle so this isn’t Warland run by Prince Loki, but some other “land” run by this Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.