Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, I still not sure how watson watcher on mango failed yesterday anyways if reloaded did not visit anyone according to Ultra?

Kiku ability is a day ability so it has no colleration here. Everyone ability went through during the night it seems like for the exception of watson who is watcher here but how???

Few possible scenarios here:

Either Ultra lied about reloaded not visiting anyone.

Orca lied about not using his ability last night, but if orca claim to be trusted, his ability destroyer is permament and if he used it on Watson, then watson should not been able to watch last NP. Which means Orca is lying about his ability destroyer being permament, but I am assuming watson would get notified that her ability got destroyed I think? Someone correct me on this.

Or Watson was simply capping about her result yesterday failing.
It's pretty simple from my PoV, has to be one of Relo/Watson as scum. Most likely the former. Remember Watson claimed to be blocked but that Kiku also claimed to be fucked with.

Tbh with you, Ultra did not interact much with Fuji/Watson slot that much, like dude see's watson choices on who she watched and does not bat an eye.

Also, not fan of him insinuating that he is in danger today because I was motivated and should get double action last night but did not work because my role is incompatiable. Like not sure what is the point?? if he thinks I am some form of mafia or serial then how does that makes sense?? we only got one kill last NP. If he geniunely think I am somehow scum here, one would think I would be nuking double kills here cause I been motivated and ekko would of been one of the people I would of nuked because only ekko knew that he motivated me. Like it just seems like a baseless shading at this point and I am not the biggest fan of it, also not sure if his frustration is geniuine or not here not gonna hold you.
That's an oddly specific thing for you to say...

But basically Soul we appear to have an unclaimed kill from earlier in the game so...do you think we have an indi or no? If so, how does the lack of an additional kill tonight clear you any more than anyone else?

I already started yesterday what my reservations were here about your claim, no real need to repeat myself here except to say I don't really think anything you said actually refuted it. I do think it's funny you see it as shade because frankly if you are indi with a nuke in your pocket or something this game is just giga over. Can really only see you being mafia is Relo is town

Emil

Certified Memelord
rednight might be scum cop in a world where there is no godfather

ultra reloady rednight team fits rly well. maybe not both ultra/rednight but we dont have an indication of them both being cops. rednight's results can all be explained by tmi. the team cuda seen that there is no godfather and that nobody claimed cop so rednight went ahead and claimed it, he was the last to claim. then the reloady result is an attempt to save him one more time

meaning orca/watson wud just be bad town, or have indie in them

Status
Not open for further replies.