No mate. We do that for people to understand where which ideology is situated. We do that for people to understand their placement in the political scale. We don't need to intimidate you, you ridiculize yourself constantly without even realizing it.

And the fun thing is that you think we are the one who are delulu.

Having different opinion from the left, by defaut, puts you APPART from the left. Now, why do you want to be on the left ? Take responsibility for what you say. You want to be in the side that do not want to take science into account, that want to go backward in multiple social subject ? Fine.

Do I feel insulted when you are calling me a woke or a far leftist ? No.. Because I'm not afraid to stand for what I believe. That's not your case. You are afraid of your own ideology. You know, deep down, that there is something wrong with it. So you reject labels, because you know that those labels have more in common with horrible ideology than mine.

Own your ideology.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No mate. We do that for people to understand where which ideology is situated. We do that for people to understand their placement in the political scale. We don't need to intimidate you, you ridiculize yourself constantly without even realizing it.

And the fun thing is that you think we are the one who are delulu.

Having different opinion from the left, by defaut, puts you APPART from the left. Now, why do you want to be on the left ? Take responsibility for what you say. You want to be in the side that do not want to take science into account, that want to go backward in multiple social subject ? Fine.

Do I feel insulted when you are calling me a woke or a far leftist ? No.. Because I'm not afraid to stand for what I believe. That's not your case. You are afraid of your own ideology. You know, deep down, that there is something wrong with it. So you reject labels, because you know that those labels have more in common with horrible ideology than mine.

Own your ideology.
Stop responding to this bra!nwa$hed !d10t

Another toxic food incident from China, and this time it can even kill ants when they eat it! Other incidents include people finding ants in their mooncake, and someone even found a tooth in one of them.

All of these food hazard incients make me wonder if this is an attempt at population control/reduction by the Chinese government while simultaneously keeping their hands clean, since the Chinese officials and their families only eat "special provisions", not even touching this stuff.
Garling's df.

Another toxic food incident from China, and this time it can even kill ants when they eat it! Other incidents include people finding ants in their mooncake, and someone even found a tooth in one of them.

All of these food hazard incients make me wonder if this is an attempt at population control/reduction by the Chinese government while simultaneously keeping their hands clean, since the Chinese officials and their families only eat "special provisions", not even touching this stuff.
Almost as if giving up on self sufficient lifestyles was a bad idea

Btw the EU just removed Google's 1.5B sanction.:milaugh:
Also just financed 34billions of weapons to Ukraine with money stolen to Russia :pepebusi:

Big tech won't tax the shit of you. You can't have two masters, pick one.
At least you can control the State somewhat through democracy but the Big Tech it’s one CEO mofo and shareholders who will drain you and steal your money to inject it in the next American wars

Politicians and corporate goons are a threat to human beings.
Can be. Not sure what the point is
Post automatically merged:

Because usually, the one calling is someone who knows the person.
In such cases it makes sense. In other cases it doesnt

The problem here is that we treat people with mental disabilities as threats by default.
Do we?

Yes it is. You can say "human who migrated illegally". By sayin "illegal alien" you reduce the person to it's status of illegality and confuse that with the term alien. It's a double dehumanization.
Seems like you arent aware that the term alien isnt exclusive to extraterrestrial beings

Ndoole is a 6'1 black woman with an afro
So?

Last edited:
Can be. Not sure what the point is

In such cases it makes sense. In other cases it doesnt

Do we?

Seems like you arent aware that the term alien isnt exclusive to extraterrestrial beings

So?
she cant be racist