So, once another republican is put instead of Trump

this narrative will die?
If the other republican is sane and doesn’t try to claim our elections are fake, call state officials to overturn our elections and start a riot on the day the election is certified?

yeah
Post automatically merged:

You could be told the sky is blue and if trump says it’s green you’d believe it LMAO

Wait until he will be draftet as canonfodder by the french government. Dying for what you believe in (and for american "interests") - what greater honor can there be?
I can't imagine that, they would probably sooner draft women.
Dude. It's not about the fact of being a woman (in fact Harris is very similar in term of imperialism). It's about the ideology. And the belief that showing your big c*ck is not how you can deal effectively with international relationships.
I thought you were writing "in fact Harris is very similar to a man". To be fair the only big c*ck we saw so far was Hunter Biden's.
Anyway it's all bullshit and dems want to crash our economy, make war in our continent. We should look at facts not ideological bullshit.

Last edited:
I thought you were writing "in fact Harris is very similar to a man". To be fair the only big c*ck we saw so far was Hunter Biden's.
Anyway it's all bullshit and dems want to crash our economy, make war in our continent. We should look at facts not ideological bullshit.
Politic is about ideology. The moment you try to stop thinking about the ideology to create politic, you transform the institution into a business and in a capitalist society it will create more oppression and will radicalize politician even more into thinking that we should not put more ideology and so on.. at the end of the day, it will push simple rightist liberal toward the far right like what is happening in France.

The depolitization of politics always favors those who have the power of domination over others.

Being rationnal has nothing to do with having no ideology or being depoliticized. Rationnality means being able to see the problems and act on them.

You can't fight a problem that you refuse to name

You could be told the sky is blue and if trump says it’s green you’d believe it LMAO
That’s rich coming from an MSDNC watcher.

Have you already jerked on the second attempt of Trump‘s life
Post automatically merged:

It seems they may have shot at Drumpf again.
Makes you happy am I right. They fact you called him that, absolutely makes you happy

it is what it is but we've some rules bro
I see. I guess sometimes it is difficult to tone down while dealing with someone here, sorry.
Politic is about ideology. The moment you try to stop thinking about the ideology to create politic, you transform the institution into a business and in a capitalist society it will create more oppression and will radicalize politician even more into thinking that we should not put more ideology and so on.. at the end of the day, it will push simple rightist liberal toward the far right like what is happening in France.

The depolitization of politics always favors those who have the power of domination over others.

Being rationnal has nothing to do with having no ideology or being depoliticized. Rationnality means being able to see the problems and act on them.

You can't fight a problem that you refuse to name
Ideologies should never prevail over facts or you will follow policies with little to no adherence to the real world.

Ideologies should never prevail over facts or you will follow policies with little to no adherence to the real world.
Indeed. Ideology should come after fact.

Problem : There is one side that refuse to see facts VS one side that know the facts.

And currently the first one is the one in power is the majority of the world. So the second is acting on ideology to push the first one to accept the facts.