She has got the sexist pass and the negrophobia pass

*Joke*
The EU froze Russian money that was in Europe and now they’re gonna use it to kill Russians
Not really. They are probably going to anticipate money from the future profits gained through the Russian frozen assets, it's not even a gift as it is a loan. Can you imagine Ukraine repaying the loan, lol? It's probably just more scam and money laudering, at the expense of EU taxpayers.

BREAKING

Ukraine is about to stop using Telegram for security reasons !

Make sure to immigrate toward Signal to talk with your dealer !

Smells like Pavel Durov snitched to the French government.

Although France is an ally with Zelensky against Putin, it still smells like some kind of snitchery :kriwhat:

Well you have to change gender and do a Michael Jackson. Then you will rule over the Mordor

Not really. They are probably going to anticipate money from the future profits gained through the Russian frozen assets, it's not even a gift as it is a loan. Can you imagine Ukraine repaying the loan, lol? It's probably just more scam and money laudering.
I’m sorry I’m not into conspiracy theories, I’m good with being a simpleton naive sheep who follows the orders of lord Ursula Leyen.

What are your sources though ?

BREAKING

Ukraine is about to stop using Telegram for security reasons !

Make sure to immigrate toward Signal to talk with your dealer !

Although France is an ally with Zelensky against Putin, it still smells like some kind of snitchery :kriwhat:

I’m sorry I’m not into conspiracy theories, I’m good with being a simpleton naive sheep who follows the orders of lord Ursula Leyen.

What are your sources though ?
You can open a random article, it's no secret.

Dubai not Qatar. I still wouldn't trust it to be used in a country fighting Russia.
Das wacist :beckmoji:

I mean, I guess it's not that much paranoid since some security jobs (like military top notch jobs etc) are forbidden from foreigners in many countries. I think it's bs though

You can open a random article, it's no secret.
Well I just did and yes there money laundering from Russian mob but nothing you mentioned

The proposal that reportedly has the broadest backing among US and EU officials involves lending as much as $50 billion to Ukraine, using the future windfall profits from Russian assets held in the European Union as collateral.

The plan “would essentially bring forward that flow of interest proceeds from the assets… (through a loan) given to Ukraine,” Yellen told broadcaster Sky News in an interview this week.

Almost as if giving up on self sufficient lifestyles was a bad idea
Not just that, but the idea of food safety over there is different from that of US/Canada.

Imagine a bunch of kids finding Oreos that kill ants when they eat it + the kids get sent to a hospital due to food poisoning.

The product would be immediately recalled due to backlash of food safety concerns and there would be an advisory announcment saying that those oreos are not safe for human consumption.

To be honest I didn't understand it all in these two paragraphs lmao
They can't send the Russian money because it is illegal, so they are trying to find a way to use the profits from the frozen money to give a loan to Ukraine.
Not just that, but the idea of food safety over there is different from that of US/Canada.

Imagine a bunch of kids finding Oreos that kill ants when they eat it + the kids get sent to a hospital due to food poisoning.

The product would be immediately recalled due to backlash of food safety concerns and there would be an advisory announcment saying that those oreos are not safe for human consumption.
Unless Big Oreo says the cookies are good.

I didn’t mention it because I’m a member of CCP

It was just a matter of time.

Did they really keep using the russian app when at total war with Russia ?
No idea but humans ARE that stupid. Germany also uses large amounts of Chinese tech in their communication, and government computer infrastructure is almost exclusively US based(Microsoft eg). Most alternative / safer developments come from university research projects, administration on city/state level (and even many universities) don't even have real IT experts running their stuff.

imo "state ownership" doesnt matter as much in large countries, especially in Russia where they can just strong-arm the company into working for their interests.
Like the patriot act in the US.

I never trusted telegram in the first place. How did people ever expect an app that uploads your whole address book and is not even open source to be safe??
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: