Status
Not open for further replies.
rednight might be scum cop in a world where there is no godfather

ultra reloady rednight team fits rly well. maybe not both ultra/rednight but we dont have an indication of them both being cops. rednight's results can all be explained by tmi. the team cuda seen that there is no godfather and that nobody claimed cop so rednight went ahead and claimed it, he was the last to claim. then the reloady result is an attempt to save him one more time

meaning orca/watson wud just be bad town, or have indie in them
I was gonna say there's no shot in hell that Melkor gives scum a cop fake but actually I just remembered he tried in the initial draft of his thriller bark set up to give one to Traitor I think lmao

Okay, so like are we gonna talk about the fact that RN here came last second placed a vote on a mislynch when he is not reading the game and dipped? Both his votes were informed. He knew exactly to vote for polar, he knew exactly to vote for mango.

also, both Watson and RN targeting reloaded here is giving me a pause. How come none of RN or Watson were blocked or killed?

Watson behavior earlier this DP I have seen she does it as scum before too.

Okay, so like are we gonna talk about the fact that RN here came last second placed a vote on a mislynch when he is not reading the game and dipped? Both his votes were informed. He knew exactly to vote for polar, he knew exactly to vote for mango.

also, both Watson and RN targeting reloaded here is giving me a pause. How come none of RN or Watson were blocked or killed?

Watson behavior earlier this DP I have seen she does it as scum before too.
I actually think the bolded can be explained when you discount both Orca and Reloaded's claimed usages. Remember that they both said "oh yeah I didn't do shit n2".

Well...if nobody has been impeded today, probably just a lie and they're plumb dry

Status
Not open for further replies.