Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1127: Adventure in a land of mystery

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
If it takes monster trio with upgrade version attack's to defeat a cat, no wonder Usoop got blown away. (I love the new outfits for the Strawhats)
(Also shows why world government refuses to send Marines to ELBAF)

Seeing a Yggdrasil tree we're definitely going to be seeing cool creatures in this arc
(Gods, Trolls, Humans, Dark elves, Giants etc)

It's only fitting with the Original 5 that went to Little Garden with the giants that talked about ELBAF are the ones introduces us to the new arc

Never expected LEGO's to be part of ELBAF 😂 but I'm excited to start this new journey

Very fun chapter.

Just putting it put there, but Inuarashi’s peg leg on the cover is shaded very similarly to Ryokugyu’s sword…

I really like Legoland Elbaf, it’s nice that the aesthetic of Elbaf is not purely generic viking.

Think we have an early contender for main villain of the arc- who is the sun god that the giants are reporting to? A false god? Priest?

I don’t know why, but i find this face genuinely laugh out loud funny

Just pure, “wtf is happening here, I can’t believe how bad my luck is” energy.

Usopp attempting to outsmart an “illusion” and Nami then insisting he’s dead throughout the chapter was funny as well.

DF to transform the cat, or something else?

Is this the first M3 moment in years? Genuinely can’t remember the last one.

I like all the outfits, but am confused by Zoro’s superhero mask. Is that traditional Viking/Scandi?

Castle full of animals, Chopper kidnapped to join the menagerie? Whose castle? Why is the cat wearing a crown?