Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Might just assume Ekko is town as well. God I really want to complain about the choice of subs this game. Why did we lose Fuji and Naomi but get left with Mango/Red Night/Orca/Reloaded/Watson

Just so we're clear this is purely for posterity at this point - Mr. Magoo over here still is sidelining the shit out of today, like he has been every other day
It's called discussing Ultra and taking advantage of the DP.

>Sidelining the shit out of today like every other day. Simply fuck off with that BS statement ultra. Fucking side lining now??? garbage statement.

That's true to be honest. Throw him in the PoE too. So what are we looking at really.

1 scum between you and Orca.
1 scum between Reloaded and Watson.
And Soul potentially a third Mafia?

If there are still 3 Mafia left in this game then lol, it was unwinnable from the very start. So what is the board looking like here?
You can't possibly agree with that BS statement of his?

Like, if i was scum here you honestly think with ekko motivater I would of not nuked multiple kills??? bro, ratchet. Get your head out of the gutters.

Ratchet

You can't possibly agree with that BS statement of his?

Like, if i was scum here you honestly think with ekko motivater I would of not nuked multiple kills??? bro, ratchet. Get your head out of the gutters.
Why does motivate affect the faction kill? What if you just didn't make the faction kill. What is really clearing you at this point?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Might just assume Ekko is town as well. God I really want to complain about the choice of subs this game. Why did we lose Fuji and Naomi but get left with Mango/Red Night/Orca/Reloaded/Watson
we gotta filter out bad town from scum

like i can see bad town watson watching one of the people i told her not to
i can see bad town orca doing nothing but omgusing entire game

am i confident in either, not rly

but it is what it is

ultra/reloady/rednight fits. atleast 2 of these can be scum and are sharing same directions

there is also a chance orca can be serial and mafia wants to yeet him today - he abstained n2 and reloady blocked him n3 cud be reason of lack of kill if we assume n2 kill was done by indigo which is most likely the case

Ratchet

I don't really care any more to be honest, should have checked out the moment we lost our... one protective role Day 1 for an innocent mistake. The claims are a mess, the PoE is a mess, it's the same three or four people talking while the rest just sit on the sidelines and watch it happen. Just a debacle of a game from start to finish.

Why does motivate affect the faction kill? What if you just didn't make the faction kill. What is really clearing you at this point?
It gives double actions, like what exactly do you think I would do in those double actions? make it make sense. Why would I come here and say that ekko motivated me last NP but since it's not applicable to my role, It was basically a waste.

Like you look at ultra making such nonsense statement and you go "Oh you know what Soul is scum" like honestly, can't take you serious if you truly buy that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.