Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we gotta filter out bad town from scum

like i can see bad town watson watching one of the people i told her not to
i can see bad town orca doing nothing but omgusing entire game

am i confident in either, not rly

but it is what it is

ultra/reloady/rednight fits. atleast 2 of these can be scum and are sharing same directions

there is also a chance orca can be serial and mafia wants to yeet him today - he abstained n2 and reloady blocked him n3 cud be reason of lack of kill if we assume n2 kill was done by indigo which is most likely the case
All true, in the end Reloaded needs to be scum though. Can afford to Lynch Orca tomorrow potentially and then it comes down to Soul v Ultra probably.

If people aren't playing the game surely the last thing you should do is play so tepidly
I am discussing the options we have in our hands, I did not get the chance to play as much as I wanted to. So what is your point exactly? you made a clear statement, you stated I been sidelining entire game. Full of shit.

Me making posts and trying to discuss with people who are willing to discuss is considered 'playing' ultra.

It gives double actions, like what exactly do you think I would do in those double actions? make it make sense. Why would I come here and say that ekko motivated me last NP but since it's not applicable to my role, It was basically a waste.

Like you look at ultra making such nonsense statement and you go "Oh you know what Soul is scum" like honestly, can't take you serious if you truly buy that shit.
By your own logic doing double kills would immediately incriminate you, would it not?

Ratchet

It gives double actions, like what exactly do you think I would do in those double actions? make it make sense. Why would I come here and say that ekko motivated me last NP but since it's not applicable to my role, It was basically a waste.

Like you look at ultra making such nonsense statement and you go "Oh you know what Soul is scum" like honestly, can't take you serious if you truly buy that shit.
We know it wasn't applicable to your tole via your claim. You can only have 1 chat active at a time. No reason to believe that a motivate would affect a factional kill.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we gotta filter out bad town from scum

like i can see bad town watson watching one of the people i told her not to
i can see bad town orca doing nothing but omgusing entire game

am i confident in either, not rly

but it is what it is

ultra/reloady/rednight fits. atleast 2 of these can be scum and are sharing same directions

there is also a chance orca can be serial and mafia wants to yeet him today - he abstained n2 and reloady blocked him n3 cud be reason of lack of kill if we assume n2 kill was done by indigo which is most likely the case
also if we assume mafia started as 3 then its fair to assume their roles r kinda stacked, including a fake cop or lack of godfather to signal to them that a cop fake is viable

if we work with this, the voyeur, watcher, and tracker can all make sense to be town

orca wud be serial

reloady and rednight scum

No.

I'll yeet Nibs for the memes though
Nibels and probably Mango should claim tbh
I've never rolled role blocker and didn't know abstaining was a no no.

Otherwise I would have just cucked Nibbles
Reloaded you say you been on RN ass since DP1, but you really had a vote on him early DP1 for the memes, you never really pushed for RN at all. Like you claim you have been doing.

The whole "I'm cleared because I'm motivated and no double kills happened" is just so out of the left field to me lmao. Feels like something you might have thought about doing and decided not to, possibly because increased risk of being caught

Ratchet

also if we assume mafia started as 3 then its fair to assume their roles r kinda stacked, including a fake cop or lack of godfather to signal to them that a cop fake is viable

if we work with this, the voyeur, watcher, and tracker can all make sense to be town

orca wud be serial

reloady and rednight scum
Possible

We know it wasn't applicable to your tole via your claim. You can only have 1 chat active at a time. No reason to believe that a motivate would affect a factional kill.
What part you do not understand that it is not applicable to my role? but sure, put that aside. You commented on a specific post from ultra making BS statement that I am side lining entire game, do you truly believe that? because if you do ratchet then me and you have nothing really much to say. I am not interested in engaging with someone who truly believes I been side lining after all the effort I put into this game. Keep in mind, my reads for the most part were correct. Much better than anyone playing so far and that's a fact.

Me trying to discuss and see our options is not because I am scum, it's because I am trying to solve the game.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Reloaded you say you been on RN ass since DP1, but you really had a vote on him early DP1 for the memes, you never really pushed for RN at all. Like you claim you have been doing.
I never bothered pushing him because no one would listen to me regardless. Just like right now where I'm saying Orca and or both of Nibs/Alexis is just scum.

By your own logic doing double kills would immediately incriminate you, would it not?
I told you Ekko motivated me which granted me a double action for the night, but since it's not applicable to my role nothing happened. If you believe I am dangerous as you imply, then you think this NP would of been tame??? we only got one kill and there does not seem to be any shinangeans, and if i truly was up to no good, you think I would keep ekko alive since he is the only one who knows I have been motivated? I brought that point up to let everyone know and also to shed light on ekko role because i truly was motivated.

But no, let's pretend that 'I am in danger'

What part you do not understand that it is not applicable to my role? but sure, put that aside. You commented on a specific post from ultra making BS statement that I am side lining entire game, do you truly believe that? because if you do ratchet then me and you have nothing really much to say. I am not interested in engaging with someone who truly believes I been side lining after all the effort I put into this game. Keep in mind, my reads for the most part were correct. Much better than anyone playing so far and that's a fact.

Me trying to discuss and see our options is not because I am scum, it's because I am trying to solve the game.
When I say you're sidelining, it's nothing to do with your effort of lack therof, rather that it doesn't seem to be directed towards the lynch and gaining the outcomes that you want, like I'd assume if you're town you'd be a pretty loud voice in the room.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Let's just ignore Orca's OMGUS vote on me
Let's just ignore the guy who's still playing the roll of a tree stump from Weebs, who drops a vote and dips. Never explains shit, I literally asked him for reads, didn't get shit. I asked him WHY he voted on me, didn't give me shit.

Like come on. Is Alexis REALLY town?

The whole "I'm cleared because I'm motivated and no double kills happened" is just so out of the left field to me lmao. Feels like something you might have thought about doing and decided not to, possibly because increased risk of being caught
I never said I am cleared because i was motivated and no one is nuked to oblivion, it's common sense ultra. You pretending that you are somehow in danger because I was motivated when clearly nothing happened is disgenuine as fuck.

I told you Ekko motivated me which granted me a double action for the night, but since it's not applicable to my role nothing happened. If you believe I am dangerous as you imply, then you think this NP would of been tame??? we only got one kill and there does not seem to be any shinangeans, and if i truly was up to no good, you think I would keep ekko alive since he is the only one who knows I have been motivated? I brought that point up to let everyone know and also to shed light on ekko role because i truly was motivated.

But no, let's pretend that 'I am in danger'
My point is that let's say you get motivated and this enables you to perform double kills. Then what? It promotes an immediate connection between what just happened and that outcome. That's not accounting for getting caught in the act. No buys.

When I say you're sidelining, it's nothing to do with your effort of lack therof, rather that it doesn't seem to be directed towards the lynch and gaining the outcomes that you want, like I'd assume if you're town you'd be a pretty loud voice in the room.
I am not sure about that, I been pretty fucking forward on my thoughts, people sheeping and not listening is something i have zero control over.

Status
Not open for further replies.