Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just ignore Orca's OMGUS vote on me
Let's just ignore the guy who's still playing the roll of a tree stump from Weebs, who drops a vote and dips. Never explains shit, I literally asked him for reads, didn't get shit. I asked him WHY he voted on me, didn't give me shit.

Like come on. Is Alexis REALLY town?
Bad, you really here trying to somehow wanna lynch alexis here? ALEXIS out of all people???

It's such an oddly specific thing to throw in my face as if it were obvious and I'm dumb for not even thinking about that
It's disgenuine as fuck, that's the difference. I see you saying shit like this and pretending you are in danger and still trying to throw baseless shade this game my way. Only motivation I can see this coming from is scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What part you do not understand that it is not applicable to my role?
I think you need to read my post again. I said your claim from yesterday already would not be able to be motivated because of the conditions present.
You commented on a specific post from ultra making BS statement that I am side lining entire game, do you truly believe that?
Sure.
Keep in mind, my reads for the most part were correct. Much better than anyone playing so far and that's a fact.
Is this true? Based on what?

It's disgenuine as fuck, that's the difference. I see you saying shit like this and pretending you are in danger and still trying to throw baseless shade this game my way. Only motivation I can see this coming from is scum.
You're imposing this very specific thing as something you'd explicitly 100% do in this scenario and there's absolutely no reason to believe that whatsoever, and you literally aren't addressing my counterpoints at all.

He's not getting lynched, but why not bring it up?
Because if alexis is scum here, game is basically over. You have better time making a case on why RN or Watson are scum here than alexis.

RN for some god damn reason is being town read by everyone and there mother because??? no reason, dude literally came last minute during the DP and vote on a mislynch, he clearly is informed. Sure he has a cop claim, but fuck his cop claim at this point.

Watson/Fuji I am dry as fuck at this point making my peace regarding that slot, but no one wanna look there because 'they don't think they are mafia'. Matter of fact if fuji does end up mafia, then someone needs to talk to him about how he is playing around the integrity of the game and doing this shit way too many times. Watson slot did not justice either, don't even get me started. I am not sure I buy that act she pulled today.

You're imposing this very specific thing as something you'd explicitly 100% do in this scenario and there's absolutely no reason to believe that whatsoever, and you literally aren't addressing my counterpoints at all.
Because there is no counter points ultra, the danger you insinuate already passed. Did you see any danger? no? because there wasn't any and you are here pretending that there is just feels fake. I outed that information to shed light that ekko being motivater is legit because I truly did get a double action but could not use it.

Because there is no counter points ultra, the danger you insinuate already passed. Did you see any danger? no? because there wasn't any and you are here pretending that there is just feels fake. I outed that information to shed light that ekko being motivater is legit because I truly did get a double action but could not use it.
...Presumably Ekko would have claimed this himself had you not?

My accusation is that you are sidelining. Specifically that you aren't pushing lynches. What are you giving me your resume for?
I am pushing though, I ain't gonna tag everyone to vote. I make case and move forward, in what world are you living here to think I am not pushing? should I remind you, I got hella mad resistance on DP1? should I remind you that in DP3 people were afk and sheeped mango???? like stop making cases that I am not pushing here because it's wrong and false and insincere.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Matter of fact if fuji does end up mafia, then someone needs to talk to him about how he is playing around the integrity of the game and doing this shit way too many times. Watson slot did not justice either, don't even get me started. I am not sure I buy that act she pulled today.
Hmmm. Not really an angle I'd see you pushing as scum.

...Presumably Ekko would have claimed this himself had you not?
He didn't don't ask me why, so I came out with the information.

I did make it clear to him in the NC that i did get the motivated and nothing happened, he said that he didn't think i would be notified, but I was. But I would like to think if ekko is scum here, he would not waste it in me here. Unless he want it for ultimate townie cred. Either way, topic for end game if there is like 3 players alive and one of them happen to be ekko.

I am pushing though, I ain't gonna tag everyone to vote. I make case and move forward, in what world are you living here to think I am not pushing? should I remind you, I got hella mad resistance on DP1? should I remind you that in DP3 people were afk and sheeped mango???? like stop making cases that I am not pushing here because it's wrong and false and insincere.
Well, by my account:

- You started pushing Reloaded when Polar had 1.5 feet in the grave
- You said you thought Mango was kinda town after scum reading him the entire day and he was hammered
- You weren't doing shit today until I called you out

He didn't don't ask me why, so I came out with the information.

I did make it clear to him in the NC that i did get the motivated and nothing happened, he said that he didn't think i would be notified, but I was. But I would like to think if ekko is scum here, he would not waste it in me here. Unless he want it for ultimate townie cred. Either way, topic for end game if there is like 3 players alive and one of them happen to be ekko.
You seemed to imply claiming Ekko had motivated you is a point in your favor. Do you want a cookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.