Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd say it was a good game but it wasn't really. Deserved outcome, I should have trusted my instincts more on Ekko but what can you do. Even if we ly ch Orca today we never lynch Ultra before Reloaded, would have needed a miracle. I could sit here and list all the factors that went into it but whatever. Grats to Scum though I do feel like your job was made very easy, mostly by Town.

@Lord Melkor I have some questions. First, I think 4 scum with an extra kill is harsh. Secondly, I think your decision to perma rolecrush Alexis for deleting a post when it was easily fixed was completely disproportionate and mechanically did affect the game. Not only did you basically clear him Town, you robbed town of their ability to counter scum kills.

Also, your decision to replace Fuji and Naomi was baffling. I don't know why they subbed out. But to leave Town in a position where we were left with over half of then basically not playing the game, it's impossible. Mango, Watson, Red Night, Reloaded, Alexis, basically didn't play.

@Fujishiro I'm so glad we play Mafia and not sports because I feel like your decision to quit the game is one of the most anti-team moves I've seen. Seeing that you played another game after I'm not sure there was anything here that simply prevented you from playing, if there was, fair enough but... I think for future you need to learn to hang tough in games rather than abandon them.

I'd say it was a good game but it wasn't really. Deserved outcome, I should have trusted my instincts more on Ekko but what can you do. Even if we ly ch Orca today we never lynch Ultra before Reloaded, would have needed a miracle. I could sit here and list all the factors that went into it but whatever. Grats to Scum though I do feel like your job was made very easy, mostly by Town.

@Lord Melkor I have some questions. First, I think 4 scum with an extra kill is harsh. Secondly, I think your decision to perma rolecrush Alexis for deleting a post when it was easily fixed was completely disproportionate and mechanically did affect the game. Not only did you basically clear him Town, you robbed town of their ability to counter scum kills.

Also, your decision to replace Fuji and Naomi was baffling. I don't know why they subbed out. But to leave Town in a position where we were left with over half of then basically not playing the game, it's impossible. Mango, Watson, Red Night, Reloaded, Alexis, basically didn't play.

@Fujishiro I'm so glad we play Mafia and not sports because I feel like your decision to quit the game is one of the most anti-team moves I've seen. Seeing that you played another game after I'm not sure there was anything here that simply prevented you from playing, if there was, fair enough but... I think for future you need to learn to hang tough in games rather than abandon them.
By the way, when you have time to read 70 pages of scum chat, I'd request you do so and determine if Orca needs a warning, think he deserves at least that

Ratchet

Would throw Orca in here too actually because even though he was scum, he basically didn't play.

@SoulKiller Idk where you got the idea that I was ''backed into a corner'' and thus thats why I subbed out from but its just one in a long list of misconceptions you kept having about my slot this game lol. Yes I had a back and forth with Ratchet but he still town read me after and nobody was suspecting me, thats when I subbed out. Because I had enough of dealing with Ratchets hostility. And you angleshot the fuck out of that and ran with it.
For me actions speak louder than words, when I see you not subbing out because things get heated for you, I will reconsider my position. You in this scenario should of not subbed out and sticked it out. We needed all the townies hand we could get with most townies being afk.

Ratchet

By the way, when you have time to read 70 pages of scum chat, I'd request you do so and determine if Orca needs a warning, think he deserves at least that
I really didn't want to read the scum chat lol, I wanted to just forget all about this game after tonight but I suppose I'll have to. Could you give me some context on what I'm looking for. With respect, this kinda game makes me just want to quit so I really don't feel like eagerly looking through a bloated scum chat that probably was more active than the game thread.

Can't really fault me, everytime I saw you do it. You were scum, so can't really fault me.
How many is every time, like twice? We barely played any games together.

Either way, don't see why you would sub out. I think you should of sticked it out.
I posted it in the dead chat but maybe if me, Ratchet and you actually played together and didnt fight each other for dumb stuff then maybe the game wouldve been different. I managed to find you as town Day 1 and never changed that read, heck I watched you that night because I didnt think Ratchet would die after that mislynch.

As for my back and forth with Ratchet about the vig, I literally stated that I knew who the vig was and thats why I thought they shot Ratchet. Or maybe theyre SK idk but I didnt want to reveal their names. Except I was wrong that they were vig and they revealed they were duelist, as it was Kiku, and I then in the thread wrote ''Oh I thought Kiku was the vig well there goes my theory''. But you read none of that and just decided I was SK somehow saying the SK shot Ratchet which is dumb as fuck.

Anyways, I wanna take this moment to apologize of me lashing out on you like that, it was really not befitting of me. I truly lost my composure and I am really harsh on myself because of it. I don't recall the last time I lost my composure like that. So apologies regarding that, I was also not in the best place mentally and well, with you death tunneling me to oblivion, I kinda slipped to the dark side here abit. Will try my best not to let this happen again.
Its whatever, my dad is an alcoholic and its been destroyed my family for years so it did bother me but its whatever.

But please, if you are townie, do not death tunnel me and back off when I request and you see I am getting irritated beyond measures.
Okay but if you are townie dont try and find everything someone does scummy, you came on to me way too hard with assumptions that I could prove were wrong ( Like me responding to your post after answering Naomis tag and checking other quotes). Like you just took it and ran with it and refused to find me as town.

Ratchet

You're new so I think you just don't know what to do. But the idea basically is to find who is lying and who is not - you need to be giving some thoughts as to that regardless of how accurate it ends up being. You learn over time to get a feel for these things, it's still hard, but when you just don't engage with the game it becomes impossible.

I really didn't want to read the scum chat lol, I wanted to just forget all about this game after tonight but I suppose I'll have to. Could you give me some context on what I'm looking for. With respect, this kinda game makes me just want to quit so I really don't feel like eagerly looking through a bloated scum chat that probably was more active than the game thread.
In short, he was doing the equivalent of "nu uh, I'm not touching you" in regards to following his wincon, basically hard bussing with no strategic purpose specifically out of spite, and then lawyering about it in a very transparent way. That's the sum of it.

Also some weird circumstances regarding Polar's "accident" this game (He claimed my exact role before I swapped out with Ekko), but obviously circumstantial, etc. Think the above is pretty clear cut for early game though

Youve got to be kidding me, you dont see how the hostile environment you created with me and being ultra aggressive at anything I said affected me? Then added to the fact that I was still dealing with what SK said.

Dont tell me what I should learn, try to be nicer to people and not go off on them 24/7.

And dont talk about the other game please.

And dont make it like I sub out as a habbit, I dont. I stick with games until the end. I stuck with that shit town in Himes game for example speaking of recent memory.

To be honest, I should of done better and just stuck to my guns and went all in on Ultra here. It's just with what we were dealing with, it was really hard to gun for the guy before resolving the other slots. Town really did not do themselves any favor either.

Also, this is like my first proper townie game in over a year, so was a bit rusty not gonna hold you. I feel like, how you requested me to trust your read on fuji/watson which is why I dropped it and didn't push further into it, you should of supported and gave my thoughts some reconsideration, especially on ultra this game. But like, I can't really say anything here because most of town were sleeping on the wheel.

I do recall Orca is probably scum and needs to go and no need for his claim even, but i kept going back and forth with myself because I seen some insane bad plays.

I think the real kicker here was ekko here. But tbh with mango flipping some sort of amp ekko should of been left dry. But oh well, wouldn't personally would of looked at ekko here unless it was end game here so it is what it is.

For me actions speak louder than words, when I see you not subbing out because things get heated for you, I will reconsider my position. We needed all the townies hand we could get with most townies being afk.
Your position has just been proven wrong, you barely played with me. You dont know how I play.

Dont angleshoot again next time.

You in this scenario should of not subbed out and sticked it out.
I can and I will, being told to kill myself and dealing with a dude that basically screams at me everytime I look his way isnt fun. Especially not after I came from hosting Weebs and I wanted to just play good mafia.

Okay but if you are townie dont try and find everything someone does scummy, you came on to me way too hard with assumptions that I could prove were wrong ( Like me responding to your post after answering Naomis tag and checking other quotes). Like you just took it and ran with it and refused to find me as town.
This is simply not true, I tried to work with you, you are the one who went into death tunnel mode straight off the bat lol. You literally stated it's either me or you die and i am not gonna have it any other way. Like just stop.

Ratchet

Youve got to be kidding me, you dont see how the hostile environment you created with me and being ultra aggressive at anything I said affected me? Then added to the fact that I was still dealing with what SK said.

Dont tell me what I should learn, try to be nicer to people and not go off on them 24/7.

And dont talk about the other game please.

And dont make it like I sub out as a habbit, I dont. I stick with games until the end. I stuck with that shit town in Himes game for example speaking of recent memory.
I didn't really "go off" on you. Think the worst thing I said was Day 1 when I called you insufferable. Don't really think anything else I said was egregious. You definitely do sub out as a habit, in fact you just flat out quit on the game, if you want to remove all agency from yourself then have at it but I'm going to say it how I see it.

In short, he was doing the equivalent of "nu uh, I'm not touching you" in regards to following his wincon, basically hard bussing with no strategic purpose specifically out of spite, and then lawyering about it in a very transparent way. That's the sum of it.

Also some weird circumstances regarding Polar's "accident" this game (He claimed my exact role before I swapped out with Ekko), but obviously circumstantial, etc. Think the above is pretty clear cut for early game though
@Polar Bear look at the retarded piece of shit

This is simply not true, I tried to work with you, you are the one who went into death tunnel mode straight off the bat lol.
Im talking after, I found you as town. You didnt. You kept going with your misconceptions and everything I did was confirming your bias. Heck you refused to read Ratchet as town and had him as null until he literally flipped lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.