Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're arguing spite playing should be banned and is against the rules. Which it isn't (yet). I do believe Orca actually thinks it was a good strategy. But I also think you guys just don't like each other and this could have affected some decisions as well. You getting angry is justified, I was also pissed at my team mate in Anon Mash when she just shot me without discussing first. But asking for somebody to get banned over it is just meh. I think you should try getting along because your beef can't continue like that.
This site needs more reacts

This post needs a whathekong

Kiku hinted at doing something in the thread, could watch her and maybe catch a role cop or mafia targetting her?
Or watch Ratchet even though I dont believe he dies tonight.
Ultra seemed to be baiting kills on him with his comment in the thread.
I really dont know lol.
@SoulKiller @Ratchet @York

2/3 I wouldve caught mafia but I decided to go for SK. Well it wouldnt have mattered with the investigation block.

@Fujishiro you replaced out as well, damn, I thought you were killed off lmao.

I do think everyone needs to chill and relax and realize that people will have different opinions and different ways of going about solving or even playing the game.

Pool party at my place, everyone invited.

@Naomi @The Orca @SoulKiller @Emil @Yoho @York @Fujishiro @Alexis2282AE @Mr. Reloaded @MangoSenpai @Flower

And anyone else i missed

FYI I am a gun owner and a little paranoid with an itchy trigger finger so if Ultra shows up....

@Ratchet might as well ding Polar for threatening to wipe the Cheeto dust off his break action and kill me. Sad!

of course i shot your slot

i called out a scum, that got lynched, like i said he was

and you accused of "rushing to lynch him" after i told everyone to wait for DP, not hammer

then you told me that every time i quote you, it's because it's my scum tell

you tried to derail the wagon

you did all of these things, subbed out

and then the lynch happened and i was right

i 100% scum read your slot after that stunt you pulled on D2
i had yoho as scum day 1, even stated i wanted yoho, emil out of the game.

i was never derailing the wagon because I unvoted.

instead you kept whining non stop and lieing, because i unvoted to hear mango if he was rb..

like i wouldn't come back and vote.

lol derailing.. what bs. when i stated more then once yoho was scum..

Perhaps we should have a "No Play" code word in the future for when somebody crosses a line and somebody is genuinely hurt by something so that people know it isn't an act and when to stop. Mafia is about manipulating emotions and this might help others discern genuine feelings from AtE.

i had yoho as scum day 1, even stated i wanted yoho, emil out of the game.

i was never derailing the wagon because I unvoted.

instead you kept whining non stop and lieing, because i unvoted to hear mango if he was rb..

like i wouldn't come back and vote.

lol derailing.. what bs. when i stated more then once yoho was scum..
you didn't just unvote Naomi

you unvoted by telling everyone i was scum

that i was trying to rush the end of the day

and that i was a Serial Killer

you don't really see the difference?

you didn't just unvote Naomi

you unvoted by telling everyone i was scum

that i was trying to rush the end of the day

and that i was a Serial Killer

you don't really see the difference?
yeah after you started shading me after i unvoted.

nice try, but i unvoted then you started saying i was scum for derailing first. for my reason of calling out your bs, because it looked opportunist as hell.

I was afraid that if I put in any more effort, scum would auto lose

Kekko slipped, which was funny AF
But I didn't angleshoot it hard enough

:gokulaugh:

Tbh, Kekko refusing to say why I should vote reloaded was also pretty sus
I do wish you put more effort, your posts did strike me as genuine which made me steer away. But, geniunely loved your gif game this game lmao. Made me chuckle for real lol.

Personally I don't think anyone is like Muugen, but it might be coming from a few of your posts that were a little dismissive and had a certain tone to them. I think that is where Naomi became frustrated in the exchange
i 100% became dismissive

that's not what MUUGEN does

MUUGEN harrasses, attacks and namecalls a player until they are done playing

Status
Not open for further replies.