Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Fujishiro you replaced out as well, damn, I thought you were killed off lmao.

I do think everyone needs to chill and relax and realize that people will have different opinions and different ways of going about solving or even playing the game.

Pool party at my place, everyone invited.

@Naomi @The Orca @SoulKiller @Emil @Yoho @York @Fujishiro @Alexis2282AE @Mr. Reloaded @MangoSenpai @Flower

And anyone else i missed

FYI I am a gun owner and a little paranoid with an itchy trigger finger so if Ultra shows up....

😌 I need floaties cause I can't swim

I want to reiterate this @Dr. Watson

"On OLF ultra has gained access in some manner to knowledge or actual private information that is meant to stay private from a LEGAL AND MORAL obligation"
Again, basic tech literacy, it's called a Public IP. Even if I did know it you're talking completely out of your ass. Should really get a VPN if you're worried about that sorta thing. Not that I give a singular fuck

Assume owners or staff of every website you visit know your IP, basic tech literacy...and no im not even staff dumbass I just know via word of mouth you play under the same roof. I don't give a flying fuck about your personal info dipshit. Stop victimizing yourself it's pathetic.
1. No shit and websites aren't supposed to divulge that or any info related to that bc it would borderline violate laws and open them or others up to civil lawsuits or criminal investigations....thats why respectable websites don't fuck with that stuff

2. Word of mouth would fall under one of these

-Was given them
-Was told they were the same
3. NO ONE knows the current info bc we have NEVER told anyone. So whats the word of mouth that going around lmao...

No, that is a lie by Ultra as usual. I have only ever said that he is bordering on it. And somehow he knows and is posting our living arrangement, relationship, IP address in some manner, etc...all without us ever telling him a single thing
Whicker told me you stupid dick. Think I'm hiding in the bushes with binoculars or something, jesus. Get over yourself

1. No shit and websites aren't supposed to divulge that or any info related to that bc it would borderline violate laws and open them or others up to civil lawsuits or criminal investigations....thats why respectable websites don't fuck with that stuff

2. Word of mouth would fall under one of these

3. NO ONE knows the current info bc we have NEVER told anyone. So whats the word of mouth that going around lmao...
Holy fucking shit are you retarded or what

Whicker told me you stupid dick. Think I'm hiding in the bushes with binoculars or something, jesus. Get over yourself
Man you are fucking dumb, no shit he told you we are brothers. That was a given a long time ago

So he also told you my IP address specifically for OLF, how did he get it lmao.

The whole point is we know for a fact 1 of 2 things

OLF has some shady admin and mods doing some serious shady stuff

Or

You are fucking lying about everything and have started a crusade against us for no reason other than you are fucking trash and can't play a real game of mafia with us bc you get caught constantly (case in point, this game lol)

Man you are fucking dumb, no shit he told you were are brothers. That was a given long time ago

So he also told you my IP address specifically for OLF, how did he get it lmao.

The whole point is we know for a fact 1 of 2 things

OLF has some shady admin and mods doing some serious shady stuff

Or

You are fucking lying about everything and have started a crusade against us for no reason other than you are fucking trash and can't play a real game of mafia with us bc you get caught constantly (case in point, this game lol)
You're a dumbass boomer who doesn't understand how the internet fundamentally works. I am losing brain cells reading this.

Lmao, this is your only insult, to call me a boomer. I'm sure whicker told you how old I am as well, so you know it's not true lmao.
I have no clue or interest about basically anything about you chucklefucks past the extent of game integrity. Already feel massive secondhand embarrassment about how much you two have been crying here about *checks notes* being possibly excluded from a forum game.

I was null on her day 1 because she was not showing her town tell. If I read day 2 and day 3 I would have been able to get a read on her.
I'm think I'm starting to see something but it depends on the game type I think. Will have to monitor that going forward. I'm never around past d1 or d2 it seems though so its tough getting just early game stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.