Powers & Abilities Is this first time Sanji clearly using so called hardening on panel?

Saying that Sanji can't use hardening it's like not having a single clue on how strong Sanji is.

If Bellamy can use it, Sanji sure can use it too. It's not hard to understand. If we have never seen Sanji use it it's because Oda is inconsistent or because when Sanji use Diable/Ifrit Jambe he use haki too. For the latter we are sure it is, for Diable Jambe I still think he use haki even if Sanji never said that. But I think somehow he should defend himself from the heat he produces so maybe he uses even with DJ.

Btw Oda is inconsistent with haki and probably will be for all the serie. It's pretty useless to take a magnifying glass to scan even the little panels.

Could it be Hardening? Yes
But in a Chapter where there are dozens of Mistakes that seem Intentional to add to the Place's Mystery,
I don't think We can consider that Panel as Proof

Sanji's Hardening wasn't just never shown, there is actually no Feat that He would have failed to do if He didn't have Hardening.
And then Oda gave him Exoskeleton, and it doesn't just boost his Durability, He can recover from insane Injuries

I'd also rather believe that Vergo cracked Sanji's Leg cuz He didn't have Hardening,
I mean if his Hardening can't even Protect him from another guy's Hardening (Who is nothing compared to Top Tiers), then it's useless to have it, and an unnecessary de-hype, it's better that Sanji simply doesn't have it, not that it was that Weak

Especially when his Fire allows him to deal Damage to anyone, regardless if his Kick was Strong or not
And add Exoskeleton now, it's clear that Sanji is simply not the kind who uses Hardening