Break Week If Greenbull really has a kokuto why isn‘t he using it?

Im curious, do you think greenbull has a kokuto?

• Total voters
Only one coping here is you can you show me anything similar with twerkbull that confirms he is up there with the greatest. We all know this all started because rat haki making him twerk from miles trying to erase that embarrassment:milaugh:
So your answer Is that we don't know much of the past of a character that we saw for two chapter total; brilliant :milaugh:.

And no, this started with Aramaki capturing Young WB and injuring another Saijo user.
But maybe sooner or later Mihawk too can do someting to young WB :myman:.
Post automatically merged:

Aramaki has a normal sword in the anime right?

have they changed that for the bluray at all?
Aramaki most likely has a White sheath in the anime.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Aramaki most likely has a White sheath in the anime.
So when people say he has a black sheath on the manga, you guys say copium

but then you guys say he has a white sheath in the anime?

would be really funny if everybody is wrong

and that he has a Bokken at the end of the day

kinda makes sense for a Forest Forest Man

We didn’t know that kuzan was able to punch as hard as garp or Queen having all the germa abilities. Do you get my point?
No i don't get your point, you schizo.

Queen did not hold back just his germa abilities, he withheld his hybrid form and cyborg powers which we saw from his arm. Queen also has swords but he never used them vs BM as well, retard.
Same for Kuzan, he has arms and we knew from beginning he was close with Garp, yet he never threw a punch until 1081 chapters later. We also know from Punk Hazard that he has awakening yet retards still deny it because he did not show it on-screen

Same for Kaido, Oda was hiding his hybrid form and his other powers in a fight vs Oden because he did not wanna reveal them to the reader so he only showed jobber dragon form and base Kaido. That's all.

Because in the manga we clearly see the hamon, and the VC painted it as black.

The anime Is simply another medium and objectively what Is in the anime don't seem like a sword at all. It lacks the grease and the central line, other that being completly different from the manga and VC, which Is already telling.
Just look:

Other "White" swords in the anime:

It's like a sheath:

So, that Is the difference.

In the anime the thing doesn't even look like all the other swords in the anime.

In the manga the sword looks exactly like a BB and was black even in VC (and official Databook):

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Because in the manga we clearly see the hamon, and the VC painted it as black.

The anime Is simply another medium and objectively what Is in the anime don't seem like a sword at all. It lacks the grease and the central line, other that being completly different from the manga and VC, which Is already telling.
Just look:

Other "White" swords in the anime:

It's like a sheath:

[IMG=ryooo]https://i.ibb.co/yfBkx9g/ryooo.png[/IMG][/URL]

So, that Is the difference.

In the anime the thing doesn't even look like all the other swords in the anime.

In the manga the sword looks exactly like a BB and was black even in VC (and official Databook):

mate, you know this won't matter at all

we can keep going back and forth like this, wasting our time

but at the end of the day, i will only see it as a black blade, once someone else or Aramaki himself proclaims it and uses it

it's that simple

once he or someone else does it, then it's 100% confirmed

until then, it's useless

this is Sanji using hardening again all over

o your answer Is that we don't know much of the past of a character that we saw for two chapter total; brilliant :milaugh:.

And no, this started with Aramaki capturing Young WB and injuring another Saijo user.
But maybe sooner or later Mihawk too can do someting to young WB :myman:.
What did we know about Mihawk past when his kokuto was revealed in the first chapter chapter he appeared nothing
He is still mostly a complete mystery yet Loda did not shy away from highlighting his sword confirming it
Ryuma in thriller bark was the same we only knew he was some legendary samurai it was until wano we started discovering more about him. This is really lame cope for twerkbull he doesn't belong there that's the simple truth

would be really funny if everybody is wrong

and that he has a Bokken at the end of the day

kinda makes sense for a Forest Forest Man
I thought about that too as it would be fitting but that raise the question of why carry one
He can create one anytime in an instant, like Kizaru

And it's not like it's relevant that his is physical, kuzan also can make a sword but h doesn't carry it around

People here spend more time on this than any recent chapter funniest shit ever lmao

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I thought about that too as it would be fitting but that raise the question of why carry one
He can create one anytime in an instant, like Kizaru

And it's not like it's relevant that his is physical, kuzan also can make a sword but h doesn't carry it around

People here spend more time on this than any recent chapter funniest shit ever lmao
it's a waste of time, that's what it is

if it's a Black Blade and Aramaki forged it, i'm sure we will find out in time

if it's not, it won't ever be mentioned, it's that simple

mate, you know this won't matter at all

we can keep going back and forth like this, wasting our time

but at the end of the day, i will only see it as a black blade, once someone else or Aramaki himself proclaims it and uses it

it's that simple

once he or someone else does it, then it's 100% confirmed

until then, it's useless

this is Sanji using hardening again all over
I am not trying to convince you, It's impossible in the first place since you said you won't accept anything other that a plain statement in the manga.
I was just answering your quesition about the anime.

I also edited the message so now you can see the image that wasn't showing.

almost like he used it in a fight or something

did before he pulled out Yoru, did you deny it being black blade as well? Did your not eyes work? Did you need spelled it out for you?
Oda spelled it out with ryuma and mihawk immediately they didn't need a lot of chapters lol so yes it has to be spelled out.

What did we know about Mihawk past when his kokuto was revealed in the first chapter chapter he appeared nothing
He is still mostly a complete mystery yet Loda did not shy away from highlighting his sword confirming it
Ryuma in thriller bark was the same we only knew he was some legendary samurai it was until wano we started discovering more about him. This is really lame cope for twerkbull he doesn't belong there that's the simple truth
Serious answer: if he uses the blade on screen and we don't hear anything about It, from him or some other person, this argument can held some water. I would undestand It.

For now, since Gennai Aramkai was the same as OP Aramaki, that plot explains It.

Oda spelled it out with ryuma and mihawk immediately
No need to lie.

Ryuma used his sword vs Brook for like 5 chapters and never once was it mentioned that it was a black blade.
Only when Zoro came and claimed he wanted that sword was it spelled out that it was a black blade. Nobody talked it prior.

Same for Mihawk. His blade was out in the open, unsheathed and nobody talked about it.
Mihawk also fought with a knife in combat, and yet nobody mentioned Yoru.

Mihawk had to take out Yoru and talk about it HIMSELF, before you learned it was a black blade.

So schizo, did you deny them being black blades before they spelled it out for you like to a retard?

Also, Aramaki unlike these 2 bozos has a DF so in most cases he doesn't need to use his sword. Meanwhile these 2 bozos are primary fighting with just swords, so it was basically impossible for them to not talk about their swords because they always pull them out in combat

No need to lie.

Ryuma used his sword vs Brook for like 5 chapters and never once was it mentioned that it was a black blade.
Only when Zoro came and claimed he wanted that sword was it spelled out that it was a black blade. Nobody talked it prior.

Same for Mihawk. His blade was out in the open, unsheathed and nobody talked about it.
Mihawk also fought with a knife in combat, and yet nobody mentioned Yoru.

Mihawk had to take out Yoru and talk about it HIMSELF, before you learned it was a black blade.

So schizo, did you deny them being black blades before they spelled it out for you like to a retard?

Also, Aramaki unlike these 2 bozos has a DF so in most cases he doesn't need to use his sword. Meanwhile these 2 bozos are primary fighting with just swords, so it was basically impossible for them to not talk about their swords because they always pull them out in combat
Good thing you brought up twerbull is df merchant another reason why he isn't going to be a kokuto wielder, a swordsman of that caliber will always rely on their swords more than anything else. That's all proof you been twerkbull doesn't belong to be placed on that level together with ryuma and mihawk

Only one coping here is you can you show me anything similar with twerkbull that confirms he is up there with the greatest. We all know this all started because rat haki making him twerk from miles trying to erase that embarrassment:milaugh:

The anime adaption came out this year lol his kokuto was highlighted as soon as he was introduced in thriller bark
Mihawk kokuto was mentioned in same chapter he was appeared what did we get when twerkbull finally made his appearance
Is there a law in Japan saying that Oda has to introduce Kokuto as soonas they appear? Still Ryuma has plenty of lore and his strenght was established the moment he appeared.

Good thing you brought up twerbull is df merchant another reason why he isn't going to be a kokuto wielder
Post a panel where it was said a DF user can't make a black blade
Also, post a panel where it says how to make a black blade

You sure talk like it's confirmed as to how BB are made and who can make them.

Post a panel where it was said a DF user can't make a black blade
Also, post a panel where it says how to make a black blade

You sure talk like it's confirmed as to how BB are made and who can make them.
I don't need a panel when there are countless superior swordsmen than twerkbull who were non df all failed to forge kokuto. So a df merchant like him has even lesser chance of achieving that feat. We know the only two confirmed kokuto wielders don't use any df on top of that they both live and die by the swords. Sorry your boy has nothing in common with those two