Status
Not open for further replies.
no it's not.

that is defemination based of ip excuse. but not surprised by your response.

i have seen them both post at the same time replying to different people, and right after again.

so you ultra have this crazy theory that one person has two computers and double posting at the same time.

XD you know how crazy this sounds????

plus they both have different personality observed in game.

but to me looks like people just want to accuse and scream but but ip sharing..there cheaters...

like yikes. :whitepress:
It's more than just that, but again, not sure who the heck you are and how you ended up butting into this conversation lol.

At least read back on the convo and give me enough respect for your time to read all of the tl;dr I made and make your assumptions then.

I didn't just sit on my ass on my comfy computer chair and smack keys on my keyboard just to talk shit; I came here to discuss business and settle the back-and-forth shit that's been going on for too long now. So please, respectfully, stay out of this conversation if you have nothing solid to contribute to resolving this standing issue.

Also, you'd be surprised at how just one person can deceive others, because after all, the Internet is always full of mysteries, and these two numbskulls have done nothing but spew shit out of their mouths instead of settling this matter once and for all. A person who is innocent would not let such a petty debate drag on for this long if they weren't already guilty of playing unfair. Do you know how easy it is to pull up a normal browser window and then an incognito one, preparing posts to make it seem as if they are separate people? Are they so dense that one sibling couldn't have simply texted or messaged the other privately about how to post images on a forum they both frequent?? One literally asked how to do something, and the other basically explained it to them publicly just to try and prove to others that they are two separate people, but honestly, it's the stupidest play anyone could make in a situation as heated as this. There's a bunch of "why's" but not a lot of people going over the "how's," and I've already explained how such deception can easily be achieved with some prior planning, especially if it's something that's being done quite frequently.

clear as day

we literally can't have confirmation in anyway

we just gotta trust their words and that's it

and i'm seeing a few veteran players call out their shady practices, not just you, so me seeing the argument from outside have every reason to agree with your take here

even if i think all 3 of you have gone too far with name calling each other
You'll notice their reaction is always and without fail gaslight, appeal to emotion, and accuse people of conspiring against them who have concerns in the most unhinged manner possible. Orca started calling me a retard and a criminal for stating a fact. Their reactions are as much worth noting as the charges tbh

In any case, this Orca and Polar vs Ultra stuff can't continue like this. You guys have to find a solution somehow. It's a pain to deal with this and it's even more annoying when that beef affects games.
Solution to what

I had 0 issues playing this through carrying his corpse across the finish line while he tried to sabotage his own wincon lmao

Flower still has 2 games left on her ban.

@Polar Bear If you want to talk then send me a PM, but not sure what else there is to say at this point personally.
There are tons to discuss. There are plenty of things you can do.

I just dont know where your head is at to remain unbiased which is why i thought you wouldn't be best but you do have more knowledge about things so maybe you would be the best

As I said I'm fine with you guys playing on WG and wherever else, just not in Ranked on OLF. But here it's not competitive and literally nothing is at stake, so I don't see why you should get banned from playing here.
I think asking them to refrain from playing the same game together is completely fair

do rotations, they can both play together with one account

there's nothing to question then

the problems is having two roles of info and a black box of encryption called real life that can't be questioned at all, never

so the more hardcore and competitive players will always be able to question those two slots

i'm not experienced enough with both of them, but i have noticed in a few games that they usually team up all the time

and i remember one time that Orca refused to vote for Polar Bear, no matter what

these kinds of things can kinda irk other players

As I said I'm fine with you guys playing on WG and wherever else, just not in Ranked on OLF. But here it's not competitive and literally nothing is at stake, so I don't see why you should get banned from playing here.
I dont think people reading even know what the problem is. It goes far beyond OLF and that shit. In fact I could care less about that site or most the folks there.

Some of them showed how unethical and immoral they are.

great, then read this:

i'm putting you on ignore, because i have nothing else to speak with you

there's nothing good to come out from us continuing to interact

have a nice day
Bout to do the same thing with Naomi, Orca, and Polar, because this shit is never going to be resolved, especially without us actually having proof that they are or aren't the same person. It's the fact that Orca and Polar dragged my forum's name into this petty debacle that is the only reason, outside of defending my friends, for me to even give these fools the time of day. I've never had to use the ignore feature in all the years I've been shitposting on forums, and I already have a growing list just from this thread alone lol.

Hope to play with you in future Mafia games, whether I'm hosting, co-hosting, or actually playing, so I look forward to breaking bread over a chill game with you, G 🤝:pepebuggy:

To the others I fucks with or know who I am from a mutual friend, thank you for being patient with this whole back-and-forth shit that's dragged on for this long. It wasn't my intention to come visit WG and mess up post-game celebrations by dealing with a couple of bafoons who don't have the audacity to play Mafia games fairly or at least come up with their own solid proof to squash this beef once and for all. The fact that they are still trying to defend themselves by countering with false accusations and half-baked proof should speak loudly on its own about the type of person(s) we're having to deal with here.

Signing off now to put my focus elsewhere, officially, and a final thank you to the staff who run this section for allowing us to figure out how to move past this high school drama shit.

Y'all the real MVP's here :pepelit:

I think asking them to refrain from playing the same game together is completely fair

the problems is having two roles of info and a black box of encryption called real life that can't be questioned at all, never

so the more hardcore and competitive players will always be able to question those two slots

i'm not experienced enough with both of them, but i have noticed in a few games that they usually team up all the time

and i remember one time that Orca refused to vote for Polar Bear, no matter what

Literally everyone who plays with them draws this same conclusion independently. And not a single time have they ever directly addressed this in a way that doesn't involve deflection or attacking the source

I mean, playing with a Hydra account seems fine enough. But I think their main issue is that they feel hounded by people like Ultra and that makes them not accept such solutions. It's a vicious cycle of spite at this point.

In any case, this Orca and Polar vs Ultra stuff can't continue like this. You guys have to find a solution somehow. It's a pain to deal with this and it's even more annoying when that beef affects games.
What do you suggest? Cause Ultra, Ral, and Watson have made clear there is no evidence but since we cant prove it isn't happening either, they are just going to continue attacking and spreading the bullshit cause they feel like it

On a side note, why would we get this pissed off and worked up if we were cheating, why would we be this persistent against this bull if we were cheating, why wouldn't we just use a VPN or other means to cheat freely. How can Ultra and others continually say we suck but accuse us of cheating or cheating in much easier ways, how does Ultra saying months ago he was going to get me banned from ranked because I tunnel come into play with the timing of this, why did no one ask us questions over the last year (outside of a game manner), why if their whole issue is ranked games and OLF are they coming here and continuing the crusade (Ultra), why is the playstyle (ill just call it trolling) more at the center of it than actual accusations of cheating. Ultra first then Watson, and Hime have all said if we were more likable it would be a different story. This means they don't care about what they do think about the cheating because they would ignore it if we were more likable and played less trolling like. I'm at a complete lost at wtf the issue is and how to resolve it. But what I won't do is let someone call me a cheater repeatedly and get others to follow blindly because of their cult following....when I have never or will never cheat!

I'm pretty much rambling, but seriously what can be done? Personally at least on OLF if they came to me or Polar first, I would have suggest we can not play some games, play alone, play as a hydra, let the host decide for their games, let the players in a game decide etc. I don't want people to not enjoy playing, but the attacking my character, calling me a cheater over and over and admitting there is no proof and going to another site to continue is like WTF

Play enough games weird stuff is gonna happen. If the issue is my playstyle then admit it and work with me to get it in the range you want, but policing playstyles is a seperate wtf that shouldn't happen

I'm not sure if it was explained or you read but I know your game on fanverse was an issue and I explained where it came from. I wasn't in a good mood and just tunneled straight in number theories that pointed to 1 of 2 subs most likely being scum. Then Polar posted stuff that was very clearly scum. I'm sorry it felt different to you or maybe others but that is all it was

Like you'll never see Orca and Polar actually go "What, how could you possibly think we play suspiciously?" and actually try to defend the merits of their play. They literally can't. They always point to some other thing as the source of their mistreatment. Really it boils down to people here are nice and would probably prefer to fall for it than being mean

Status
Not open for further replies.