Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I've never had a indy killing role or any indy role for that matter. Those look to have the most fun lol
They're the best.

Even making indie roles feels like your brain is being injected with serotonin

I mean, playing with a Hydra account seems fine enough. But I think their main issue is that they feel hounded by people like Ultra and that makes them not accept such solutions. It's a vicious cycle of spite at this point.
Projection from somebody guilty of spite play, if they hydra'd and didn't break rules I'd have 0 issues exactly

lol sorry, I just needed one last laugh before I actually fucked off:rolaugh:
@Flower even when I take others issues into consideration to come up with something that works for everyone and I occasionally get to compete against Polar this is the reaction. Can't say I dont try. Just want people to stop calling me a cheater and attacking my character over something that has never happened

Bout to do the same thing with Naomi, Orca, and Polar, because this shit is never going to be resolved, especially without us actually having proof that they are or aren't the same person. It's the fact that Orca and Polar dragged my forum's name into this petty debacle that is the only reason, outside of defending my friends, for me to even give these fools the time of day. I've never had to use the ignore feature in all the years I've been shitposting on forums, and I already have a growing list just from this thread alone lol.

Hope to play with you in future Mafia games, whether I'm hosting, co-hosting, or actually playing, so I look forward to breaking bread over a chill game with you, G 🀝:pepebuggy:

To the others I fucks with or know who I am from a mutual friend, thank you for being patient with this whole back-and-forth shit that's dragged on for this long. It wasn't my intention to come visit WG and mess up post-game celebrations by dealing with a couple of bafoons who don't have the audacity to play Mafia games fairly or at least come up with their own solid proof to squash this beef once and for all. The fact that they are still trying to defend themselves by countering with false accusations and half-baked proof should speak loudly on its own about the type of person(s) we're having to deal with here.

Signing off now to put my focus elsewhere, officially, and a final thank you to the staff who run this section for allowing us to figure out how to move past this high school drama shit.

Y'all the real MVP's here :pepelit:
ok ty for shaming me for defending orca, polar. because i see them as friend.

i will not go to your forum, my user name is naomi, so please delete that account over there.

thanks ^^

Projection from somebody guilty of spite play, if they hydra'd and didn't break rules I'd have 0 issues exactly
@Flower even when I take others issues into consideration to come up with something that works for everyone and I occasionally get to compete against Polar this is the reaction. Can't say I dont try. Just want people to stop calling me a cheater and attacking my character over something that has never happened
Okay. Can you guys agree that 1) Polar and Orca will be playing from a Hydra account from now on and 2) Ultra and co will stop the accusations from now?

Make the Hydra, shake hands and get along.

just do that

all problems solved

literally

if Ultra, Watson or Ral say anything else after that, they are wrong

why not just do it?
That was the initial proposal... many moons ago lmao. But dude(s) came out the gate trying to brush right the fuck over a solution we proposed in the beginning, just to get people on their side and justify the way they do/did things in games, where more than one person has noticed a pattern of possible cheating. It’s been pointless to keep repeating the same old shit we've been saying for a while now. That solution would definitely help resolve this conflict, but both sides have to agree on it. Otherwise, this beef will never resolve itself.

I'm down for this solution and squashing the beef, but it has to be something all parties agree to, both in and out of this forum.

You make a Hydra and nobody will be allowed to attack your characters anymore or call you a cheater after this. If they do they would be punished. I think that's fair.
I do have a few concerns about the logistics of that but if they can be addressed I'm not opposed to going down that route

I would personally also prefer a public apology from those that outted personal information and spewed lies about cheating and partook in character assassination but I doubt I would ever see that so I digress lol

I do have a few concerns about the logistics of that but if they can be addressed I'm not opposed to going down that route

I would personally also prefer a public apology from those that outted personal information and spewed lies about cheating and partook in character assassination but I doubt I would ever see that so I digress lol
@Ultra @The Orca there you go.

@Ral @Dr. Watson I ask you two to make sure this can be done. Now, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.