Future Events (Evil) Sanji vs Zoro: The longest-awaited face off

Is Evil Sanji vs Zoro happening on Elbaf?

• Total voters
According to landzi, Zoro without acoc kills the evil Landzi
Post automatically merged:

Lunji fanatics. Your weak bitch won't even force Zoro to use koh. I'd be surprised if he wears a bandana. Lucci, who is stronger than Lanji, did not force Zoro to put on a bandana

Last edited:
(Evil)Sanji vs Zoro: The longest-awaited face off
The only people waiting for this nonsense, is Runji fans. There is no scenario where a fight like this happens, and Zoro doesn't low diff his ass. Your boy already admitted inferiority to Zoro when he begged him to kill him in Wano.

Let Runji try and get his no.3 position back first, before ever putting him next to the no.2 in the crew.

I was going to make a thread on this too. I think there's definitely room to believe that Sanji & Zoro will finally have a fight here.

And the perfect setup is here & it will center around Nami. That's when Sanji goes death penalty mode. Literally every time it's always about Nami.

So the question is, what does that have to do with Zoro?

Imo, this island going to cause a lot of trickery & it will start as a misunderstanding involving Nami. Perhaps she's taken away, a captive, or in critical condition.

Sanji will be lead by emotions to either target someone or do something because of Nami but Zoro will know the real truth of the situation & it will be his job to stop Sanji from doing something stupid. But Sanji's emotions will be so high that he can't be reasoned with.

So in these scenarios, Sanji would be the aggressor.

I see it as a mixture of the ussop vs Luffy & Sanji vs Luffy fight.

Sanji is going all out, getting some clean hits in, showcasing his troubling speed. There would be memorable flashback moments of their promise, etc, Zoro trying to get Sanji to wake up, Sanji going absolutely ballistic but then Zoro locks in & puts him down.

I was going to make a thread on this too. I think there's definitely room to believe that Sanji & Zoro will finally have a fight here.

And the perfect setup is here & it will center around Nami. That's when Sanji goes death penalty mode. Literally every time it's always about Nami.

So the question is, what does that have to do with Zoro?

Imo, this island going to cause a lot of trickery & it will start as a misunderstanding involving Nami. Perhaps she's taken away, a captive, or in critical condition.

Sanji will be lead by emotions to either target someone or do something because of Nami but Zoro will know the real truth of the situation & it will be his job to stop Sanji from doing something stupid. But Sanji's emotions will be so high that he can't be reasoned with.

So in these scenarios, Sanji would be the aggressor.

I see it as a mixture of the ussop vs Luffy & Sanji vs Luffy fight.

Sanji is going all out, getting some clean hits in, showcasing his troubling speed. There would be memorable flashback moments of their promise, etc, Zoro trying to get Sanji to wake up, Sanji going absolutely ballistic but then Zoro locks in & puts him down.
Sanji is made to believe Zoro cut down Nami and Zoro is made to believe Sanji turned evil and cooked chopper
:kuzanshut:

You guys want the fight for the character introspection or only because you think Evil Sanji vs Zoro will be some sort of extreme diff fight???

Because actually nobody is considering this scenario, which is the most interesting for the plot and the story:
If it does happen, it’s not about a winner or loser.
The writing would focus on whether Zoro would choose to go through with it or not.
The writing will focus on Zoro's confict. How the fight itself goes it's not what really matters.
An extreme diff fight doesn't go well with an introspection and interior dilemma.

You guys want the fight for the character introspection or only because you think Evil Sanji vs Zoro will be some sort of extreme diff fight???

Because actually nobody is considering this scenario, which is the most interesting for the plot and the story:

The writing will focus on Zoro's confict. How the fight itself goes it's not what really matters.
An extreme diff fight doesn't go well with an introspection and interior dilemma.
Literally Goku v Majin Bejita

Indeed, Goku was restricting himself in that fight.
But also keep in mind that the fight was extended in the anime, in the manga is just few pages
I would argue that goku was restraining himself just at the start, then he gets Sayan brain and just wants to fight.
True also dat, but arguably everything is stretched in the anime.. Cannot phatom that the entirety of DBZ is like 30 volumes.