Host: Fujishiro
Game Type: Role Madness
Players: 16
Lynch Type: Plurality
Phase length: Starts with 48 hours day, 24 hours night, may be shortened in subsequent cycles​

Players:

1- @Saber
2- @Yoho
3- @Indigo
4- @The Orca
5- @Polar Bear
6- @Alexis2282AE
7- @Gadonkadonk
8- @York
9- @Charlie
10- @Alwaysmind
11- @Emil
12- @Mr. Reloaded
13- @Luka
14- @Random Asshole
15- @Ratchet
16- @Apollo

Rules:

• The primary town alignment is heroes
  • The game will follow plurality lynch but majority of alive players may hammer and end the day.
  • Day 1 will be 48 hours, and night 1 will last 24 hours. I reserve the right to adjust phase lengths after this according to my own needs or needs of the game.
  • Please bold your votes, preferred format is Vote Lynch Player X - votes which are not properly formatted may be missed
  • No flaming, cheesy play, wagers, rep out requests in thread etc.
  • Bolded actions will be considered final and admissible if all other roles are in. If you wish to enter placeholder actions, you may italicise them, and I will use them if night ends before you finalise.
  • This game contains no bastard elements such as cults, jesters or death millers.
  • You must play to your win condition at all times.
  • Unless otherwise stated in the role description, abilities that fall (as example due to being blocked) will not be refunded.
  • Players as a rule will not be informed whether their ability succeeds unless it requires input , in such case they will receive message "action failed".
  • Claiming is allowed.

Sample Town PM

Flavor name

Ability

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the heroes.

Last edited: