Ratchet

Apollo

What is wrong with this reads list?...go

First person to figure it out wins a prize
🧐 why's Apollo purple? What does purple mean

Emil

Certified Memelord
alright gonna go sleep, wanna yeet alexis/reloady rn

alexis's engagement seems a bit forced, hes trying too hard to blend in, look like he's doing something, and lean into his PEAK mode. post's like these give me that impression. middle one seems a bit overdefensive even, and not one ive seen him really bother making as town. i think he's making sure to be caught up with thread here and keeping his head above water, whereas as town he never cares about that sort of thing.
SOMEONE SAY SOMETHINGGG!! 🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥
I don't know what you're talking about. JJK ended a year ago. I don't think words are enough to properly articulate my exact feelings, but the final panel is so profoundly beautiful that it will forever be engraved in my memories for as long as I live.

(And to those who are confusing Gege's "What If" series with the actual manga... Let me tell you that it's not canon. It's a series that explores various alternate situations that play out after the ending of chapter 235 across the Jujutsu-Verse, in which major moments from the show occur differently... It's quite entertaining.)
I'M BACK!! 🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥

reloady i think his undue defense of alexis is scummy. did not give me the impression that he really intends to read neither AM nor alexis there, largely because he already got the answers to their alignments. also post about being bored / looking for people gif this early is usually an indication of lack of content, as u already have the game solved and don't really have much to do/say in thread this early as opposed to other townies. it's basically post padding.