Emil

Certified Memelord
I think it was a pretty good observation regarding your play last game. And the fact your main scum reads this game have been Reloaded and Alexis is a fair statement too.
uh well lets back up a sec here - first off most of this playerlist, or atleast most of the ppl that posted so far, are LHFs so that point about who im pushing kinda falls flat with this context at hand

second - the alternative here is... alwaysmind?? actually idek who polar suspects rn, was he the one with 20 scum reads or was that orca

third - regarding alexis it looks like i correctly deduced he wasnt town so i think i shud be allowed to cook here. i reserve this kitchen for myself this day 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
uh well lets back up a sec here - first off most of this playerlist, or atleast most of the ppl that posted so far, are LHFs so that point about who im pushing kinda falls flat with this context at hand

second - the alternative here is... alwaysmind?? actually idek who polar suspects rn, was he the one with 20 scum reads or was that orca

third - regarding alexis it looks like i correctly deduced he wasnt town so i think i shud be allowed to cook here. i reserve this kitchen for myself this day 1
Well I'm not stopping you - go cook!