Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet openly admitting to not committing 100% of the effort I would argue is a good look, because no way as scum would he be so bold.
Polar is probably town. Similar to the previous game.
also this read on ratchet makes no sense, there is nothing bold about him saying hes playing low effort

cmon reloady u cant be this asleep at the wheel. ratchet aside, you gon let me lynch u like this 2 games in a row?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
why did u ask this btw, i isod charlie and he never rly claimed indie, u saw what i saw as well?
Wanted to see if his wincon matches mine, if it does then that would make him town, if it doesn't then he's either indy or scum, also he tried to subtle hint at a connection between me and Luka and has yet to answer me when I asked what Yoho-Luka thing he was referring to reading his post between the lines it seems like he's trying to claim without claiming but I may be looking to deep

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wanted to see if his wincon matches mine, if it does then that would make him town, if it doesn't then he's either indy or scum, also he tried to subtle hint at a connection between me and Luka and has yet to answer me when I asked what Yoho-Luka thing he was referring to reading his post between the lines it seems like he's trying to claim without claiming but I may be looking to deep
oh i thought u saw his subtle indie hint when addressing alexis. read his post that i qutoed above. hes saying alexis as indie has protections that charlie does not have, implying he is also an indie but does not have protections like alexis does

kind of an indirect way to claim it so i need confirmation from him on it. i thought u saw that too and went a step ahead and asked him for his indie wincon

that aside, if ur plan is to angleshoot him based on his response about town wincon it wont work because the town wincon is revealed in the first post sample town role

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
oh i thought u saw his subtle indie hint when addressing alexis. read his post that i qutoed above. hes saying alexis as indie has protections that charlie does not have, implying he is also an indie but does not have protections like alexis does

kind of an indirect way to claim it so i need confirmation from him on it. i thought u saw that too and went a step ahead and asked him for his indie wincon

that aside, if ur plan is to angleshoot him based on his response about town wincon it wont work because the town wincon is revealed in the first post sample town role
Ahhhh, I see, you're probably right Charles does seem like he was soft hinting that he's indy

There's a Yoho-Luka thing?
Isn't that what he's talking about? You creating Luka too easily?

@Charlie

Question for you good sir...what's your wincon?
It's to eliminate all threats to the heroes. But like, it's publicly known so i could very well just look it up on thread.

wait r u claiming indie too??
? No...?

I'm saying that if there's indie in 16 people game, i'd expect surv wouldn't be a first choice imo. Unless you think there're 2.

also this read on ratchet makes no sense, there is nothing bold about him saying hes playing low effort

cmon reloady u cant be this asleep at the wheel. ratchet aside, you gon let me lynch u like this 2 games in a row?
I mean yeah. He bussed half of his mafia team in Gad's GoT. There's nothing I'd say is too bold for him. So NAI imo

I'm not that subtle. If I was pro-town/neutral indie i'd straight up say that and if I was hostile i'd stfu.

Nope I never interacted with Luka I think you may have me mixed up with someone else
Oh my bad. It's you-alexis thing. Change it for "if alexsis (not Luka) is bad, look into Yoho" from my list too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i guess i can see "i have none of that" as a reference to you not having a flavor explanation to your ability similar to what you think alexis does

cool, back to mafia reads then!

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean yeah. He bussed half of his mafia team in Gad's GoT. There's nothing I'd say is too bold for him. So NAI imo

I'm not that subtle. If I was pro-town/neutral indie i'd straight up say that and if I was hostile i'd stfu.

Oh my bad. It's you-alexis thing. Change it for "if alexsis (not Luka) is bad, look into Yoho" from my list too.
reads?

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I'm not claiming. You should be tunneling scum lol
alright thats another thing ur doing different here. last game u claimed very easily when polar had 8 votes and u had 1 vote. polar was legit L-1 and u were nowhere to be yeeted and u still claimed

here you're refusing to claim when you are at 3-3 and you have no real scum reads for me to work with

really no idea what u doing this game bro, occam razor says ur just scum