Speculations Do you think that Oda will deliver with Cross Guild?

Will Oda deliver with CG?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
YO MASSIVE FULL BLOWN BATTLE CHAPTERS FULL OF DELICIOUS POWERSCALING F-E-A-T-S.

Not happening.
Most of the stuff is gonna be offscreen, or very sporadic chapters that don't show everything.
I still defend that Cross Guild only serves 2 purposes.
1 - to keep the Buggy gag rolling
2 - to have a good excuse for Zoro vs Mihawk to happen in a way that it doesn't feel like a weird sidequest happening while the fate of the world is on the balance and is out of place.

Anything aside from it, is a plus.

Ngl the fact that we got 0 updates on CG before Elbaf started has me very worried. They deserved an update more than any other Yonko crew since they’re the newest and most underdeveloped. They’ve got a lot of catching up to do, and not much time to do it since the SHs will probably be reaching Raftel in like 2 months in-universe. I worry that Oda doesn’t actually intend for them to be serious contenders for the One Piece, and will only remain “relevant” through of series of Buggy gags
Moriah and Perona will probably join. I don't think Doflamingo will break out of Impel Down until the final war. Maybe Marco manages to free Weevil and him+Bakkins tag along. I think Buggy will find Cpt. John's treasure and stumble upon the man marked by the flames before anyone else.
Post automatically merged:

Crossguild exists mostly to deliver Mihawk vs Zoro final fight.

Because they’re weak af right now and desperately need more heavy hitters
But mihawk, the only fighter who matters, said he won’t fight for Buggy.

then collecting Doffy, a YC3 at best, and Weevil, maybe a YC1 won’t make them a Yonko crew… Not a real one I mean… Because the Yonko, Mihawk, will NEVER go to war for Cross guild.

So actually plot wise they do not need heavy hitters since they will never actually go into a battle because mihawk will never fight for Buggy.

Cross Guild is a gag organization that’s not gonna do anything besides GAG there way to laugh tale through dumb luck and coincidence