Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko can take the heat if he's wrong about Reloaded. In all seriousness, the problem here Indigo is that you haven't made any attempt to shore up Reloaded being town. I've given three reasons as to why he should be the lynch.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
and you want me to claim based on that?

pls
No, I've got my reasons. In short, I think you're scum. In fact, I can start to explain my reasons now.

The primary purpose in me asking for a claim was to see how you reacted to it. Last game, you claimed with almost no pressure. You don't respond well to suspicion on you, so you claim and get it over with. Here, you resisted it. Which makes me think that something is amiss.

Moreover, I've found you to be mostly on the sidelines this game. I think your initial read of me as town was extremely generous. More importantly, though, the moment I've asked you to claim, you've gone from that, to thinking I'm scum, and that everything I do is scummy. It's quite the jarring reaction.

I don't really expect you to claim at this point. Just wanted my contention on the record. Could also see you being scum with Reloaded, though it doesn't entirely fit for me.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
No, I've got my reasons. In short, I think you're scum. In fact, I can start to explain my reasons now.

The primary purpose in me asking for a claim was to see how you reacted to it. Last game, you claimed with almost no pressure. You don't respond well to suspicion on you, so you claim and get it over with. Here, you resisted it. Which makes me think that something is amiss.

Moreover, I've found you to be mostly on the sidelines this game. I think your initial read of me as town was extremely generous. More importantly, though, the moment I've asked you to claim, you've gone from that, to thinking I'm scum, and that everything I do is scummy. It's quite the jarring reaction.

I don't really expect you to claim at this point. Just wanted my contention on the record. Could also see you being scum with Reloaded, though it doesn't entirely fit for me.
just a bad move

feels like you are role hunting and asking for claims