Future Events When Will Luffy Get His King Moment?

The moment I am talking about is WB in MF. To us he was the PK at that time without the OP and MF WB was someone depicted as larger than life. WB starts off the war with his Gura attacks but Marco and Jozu stepping in to stop attacks from Mihawk and Kizaru gave off some real aura for WB. So will Luffy get a similar moment? We havent seen such a moment for Roger or Shanks but then they have had little time and focus compared to WB.

We did get that one moment in FI where Sanji and Zoro defended Luffy from those two fishmen but its like comparing Alvida to Kaido (maybe not that bad, lmao). We do have some moments of Zoro where he doesnt allow Pica or Lucci to fight Luffy because they are scrubs.

There is the chance that Luffy might not get this moment (I think its very low) because of his personality but if it does then when do you think it will take place and against whom? Will it be against WG/Marine to parallel WB at MF to show Luffy has reached PK level or will it be against some other opposition (I dont think against BB it will give that affect).

Only WB can do that cuz He can Destroy The World,
Even if a Character can beat him in 1v1, They won't have such Moment because the Challenge is only to Defeat said Character,
But with WB, the Challenge is to Stop him from Ending The Game,
Ace (And Sickness) was only thing preventing WB from playing his Exodia Cards

Even if you Defeat all WB Allies & Marines Side don't lose a single Soldier, They are still endangered cuz Sengoku's Words were Clear,
But if you put Kaidou or Mihawk or Shanks or Roger there, then you can still win as long as you outnumber them

This is why We had that Marco/Jozu Moment with Marco saying that you can't take down King Piece that early, cuz only WB mattered.
If anyone wanna recreate that kind of Threat/Aura/Moment, They need to have an Ancient Weapon or Similar Power

Imo Dragon is the one who deserves to re-create such Moment, not Luffy or anyone else,
Maybe Akainu too if He goes Zephyr Route