Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why would you CFD me without even getting a claim? Like who honestly thinks that's a good idea?

Apollo just came off a scum game where he leveraged going under the radar, so he knows it works. And he's more noticable than most to me in terms of making sure he gets his votes on. Just rings like scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You didn't answer the question - this is to any of you who either agreed or left the sentiment unchallenged- why would you ever lynch an active poster without getting a claim first? You're just asking to lose tbh.

Saber

King of Knights
You didn't answer the question - this is to any of you who either agreed or left the sentiment unchallenged- why would you ever lynch an active poster without getting a claim first? You're just asking to lose tbh.
there's no way you'd just get lynched like that, so it's better to save all the claims for tomorrow

Why would you CFD me without even getting a claim? Like who honestly thinks that's a good idea?

Apollo just came off a scum game where he leveraged going under the radar, so he knows it works. And he's more noticable than most to me in terms of making sure he gets his votes on. Just rings like scum.
So you see this a similar style game to was it Weebs he played and was scum?

Day 2 - Vote Count 4

LYNCH

Yoho: 9
Mr. Reloaded: 2
York: 1

Saber: Mr. Reloaded -> Yoho
Ratchet: Mr. Reloaded -> Yoho -> Apollo -> Yoho
Indigo: Mr. Reloaded -> Unvote -> Ratchet -> Mr. Reloaded -> Unvote -> Yoho
Polar Bear: Mr. Reloaded
The Orca: Mr. Reloaded -> Yoho
Yoho: Mr. Reloaded -> Unvote
Apollo: Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded: Yoho
Luka: York
York: Yoho
Charlie: Yoho
Alexis: Yoho
Gadonkadonk: Yoho

Vote Lynch Yoho. Vote Winner Luka.

Hammer was reached here.

DUEL (To Win)

Luka: 6
Mr. Reloaded: 1

York:
Mr. Reloaded
Saber: Luka
The Orca: Luka
Luka: Luka
Indigo: Luka
Ratchet: Luka
Alexis: Luka

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes for majority.

1.5 hours left for EoD.

Dual loss

@Yoho / Ochako Uraraka has been lynched​

Uraraka Ochaco

[Passive - Uravity] Your vote power cannot be silenced.
[Active - Zero Gravity] Target a player and redirect them.[3 shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the heroes.

@Mr. Reloaded / Shoto Todoroki has lost the duel​

[Passive: Special Recommendation Student] The first student vote on you will count for 0.
[Active: Half Cold, Half Hot] Target a player and either burn them or roleblock them.[3 shot]
[Active: Combo Attack] You may decide to combine your Cold and Hot powers to jail someone instead. Cannot be used with any other ability.[1 shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the heroes.

Night 2 begins
You have 22 hours to send in your actions