Character Discussion One Arm Shanks is Carrying Mihawk on his Back..

Those arent mutually exclusive though?!?!?
No they aren't but Shanks doesn't honour the swordsman code. He doesn't fight on his own and when someone wants to fight Shanks he has no problem with his crew killing them. That's the difference, Mihawk never steps back on a challenge or relies on someone else doing the work because that's against his pride as a swordsman while Shanks simply doesn't care. He's a pirate, no code of honour there

No they aren't but Shanks doesn't honour the swordsman code. He doesn't fight on his own and when someone wants to fight Shanks he has no problem with his crew killing them. That's the difference, Mihawk never steps back on a challenge or relies on someone else doing the work because that's against his pride as a swordsman while Shanks simply doesn't care. He's a pirate, no code of honour there
nice fanfiction i guess

nice fanfiction i guess
Yes youre right bro. Sorry for my headcannon bro, never would Shanks or his crew do something like that, they are the most honourable people in the world and no pirates at all

Just imagine the honourable RHP tricking some rookies and then shoot them from a distance when they turn their back on the RHP possibly killing the DF users and others. Unimaginable Shanks and his mates would do something as dirty as that

Just imagine someone would attack Shanks and instead of Shanks dealing with it himself his crewmates would just shoot them in the back of the head. Just like some dirty pirates that don't care about honourable fights or any sort of code. Never could such a thing happen

The mighty RHP would never use such dirty tactics ever. They are always fighting upfront each for their own and never act like pirates do. And espacialy someone else killing Shanks enemies for him is something that never happened between the chapters 1 and 1126. So basicaly Shanks has 1125 chapters of pure honour. He is the best

Everything of Mihawk is reserved only for Zolo. Until then Mihawk ain't going to show anything.

That's why there are only two persons who talks about WSS title in the whole series.
Because he is a swordsman? He likes to slice up people upfront. They shall see him before they die
I think Mihawk's CoC is irrelevant that's why he has not shown base CoC.. Mihawk was hyped in Marineford for what his real niche is at, CoA Black Blade.. We were given a teaser when he cut the Iceberg from a distance without any Air Slash.. Yoru can cut whatever and whenever it wants in it's range..

I think Mihawk's CoC is irrelevant that's why he has not shown base CoC.. Mihawk was hyped in Marineford for what his real niche is at, CoA Black Blade.. We were given a teaser when he cut the Iceberg from a distance without any Air Slash.. Yoru can cut whatever and whenever it wants in it's range..
Yes he can slice up everthing and everyone if he wants to. And thats his whole deal, not much depth, a person only being the symbol of pure overwhelming strength and thats what he does.

But honest question for you, do you really believe that Mihawk won against Shanks without ACoC? Thats some take I never heard before, but seems like some people think Shanks is really so weak that he lost against someone without CoC

Yes he can slice up everthing and everyone if he wants to. And thats his whole deal, not much depth, a person only being the symbol of pure overwhelming strength and thats what he does.

But honest question for you, do you really believe that Mihawk won against Shanks without ACoC? Thats some take I never heard before, but seems like some people think Shanks is really so weak that he lost against someone without CoC
First things first.. When Mihawk went to meet Shanks.. You need to have the correct translation, because Shanks asks Mihawk if he came here to settle things.. This imply 2 options their duels in the past ended in a draw or Shanks defeated Mihawk, i personally think the former..

Also, when they dueled 13 or 14 years ago i don't remember exactly, i don't beleive Shanks had attained AdCoC at that time..

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Take away Mihawk or yonko title,
Shanks is still top tier

Take away Shanks and WSS title , Mihawk will be juts a random high tier
Yonko isn't a title but a status you get by having certain resources while WSSM is a title you gain by being that strong. You can take Yonko title away and stop Shanks from being a Yonko, but Mihawk will still be the strongest swordsman even if you take his title lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Who told you that? Oda? Dragon hasn't shown his CoC either, is his CoC irrelevant too? Garp didn't show it for around 1000+ chapters. Was it irrelevant too?

Who told you that? Oda? Dragon hasn't shown his CoC either, is his CoC irrelevant too? Garp didn't show it for around 1000+ chapters. Was it irrelevant too?
Yeah and Garp isn't a top tier anymore, plus he has shown new CoC techniques..
Mihawk has been hyped for his Black Blade, never for his CoC..

Dragon is irrelevant.. And you could argue that he did use CoC in Loguetown..

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah and Garp isn't a top tier anymore, plus he has shown new CoC techniques..
Mihawk has been hyped for his Black Blade, never for his CoC..

Dragon is irrelevant.. And you could argue that he did use CoC in Loguetown..
It's not a matter of whether they're top-tiers or not. It's a matter of whether the ability in question is relevant or not because they too haven't used it for a long time just like Mihawk, yet it was Garp's greatest ability while it's potentially the same for Dragon. You're not giving us a good argument for calling things irrelevant. You can't go around handing "irrelevant" tags to everything you don't have a counter to and expect us to just accept it.

First things first.. When Mihawk went to meet Shanks.. You need to have the correct translation, because Shanks asks Mihawk if he came here to settle things.. This imply 2 options their duels in the past ended in a draw or Shanks defeated Mihawk, i personally think the former..

Also, when they dueled 13 or 14 years ago i don't remember exactly, i don't beleive Shanks had attained AdCoC at that time..
Shanks has CoC and lost against Mihawk these are the facts. You don't need any translation of their meeting.
They duelled Mihawk won the title

But go ahead and try some MMA fighting, you're some troll that will loose every fight, but in your logic you will come out with the title of worlds strongest anyway. I would pay to see you in the ring claim the title with all bones broken

Yonko isn't a title but a status you get by having certain resources while WSSM is a title you gain by being that strong. You can take Yonko title away and stop Shanks from being a Yonko, but Mihawk will still be the strongest swordsman even if you take his title lmao.
Post automatically merged:

You can take away everything from kaido, wb, Shanks, Roger and BM
They will still be top tiers cause they've proven themselves to be so above High tiers even when they're casuals

Mihawk hasn't proven his title to be legit
All talks nothing to show for it

You can take away everything from kaido, wb, Shanks, Roger and BM
They will still be top tiers cause they've proven themselves to be so above High tiers even when they're casuals

Mihawk hasn't proven his title to be legit
All talks nothing to show for it
Absolutely thats why 4 of that 5 people are still top tiers after everything was taken away from them. Well not top tiers but corpses but you get the idea. Nothing is stronger than some dead body

Mihawk hasn't shown anything which means he is fodder. Just like Dragon, Garling and Imu. These are the biggest fodders in the verse all talk nothing to show for it

It's not a matter of whether they're top-tiers or not. It's a matter of whether the ability in question is relevant or not because they too haven't used it for a long time just like Mihawk, yet it was Garp's greatest ability while it's potentially the same for Dragon. You're not giving us a good argument for calling things irrelevant. You can't go around handing "irrelevant" tags to everything you don't have a counter to and expect us to just accept it.
And that's why i gave an argument for Dragon, saying you could argue that he did use CoC in Loguetown..

It matters that Garp isn't a top tier anymore because y'all are claiming that Mihawk is.. Since Garp is not a top tier, him demonstrating his CoC wasn't as important as the real top tiers.. Also Mihawk '' was '' hyped, only for his Black Blade, that's what's prevalent, not his CoC..

Shanks has CoC and lost against Mihawk these are the facts. You don't need any translation of their meeting.
They duelled Mihawk won the title

But go ahead and try some MMA fighting, you're some troll that will loose every fight, but in your logic you will come out with the title of worlds strongest anyway. I would pay to see you in the ring claim the title with all bones broken
So you completely ignored my point that Shanks asked Mihawk if he came here to settle things with him.. When you're the clear winner you don't have things to settle with nobody.. You're also assuming Mihawk got his WSS title from duels with Shanks, when that's not the case..

That's dumb.
Except for luffy none showed CoC in marineford.
Not doflamingo , not Boa , not Sengoku , nor Garp , not even Shanks.
That's straight up dumbest things you have cooked.
Also there was no hyped up CoA or even Black Blade moment in Marineford.