Character Discussion One Arm Shanks is Carrying Mihawk on his Back..

You know sometimes I think why war is necessary in the world when we can talk it out and come to an arrangement, or at least a common ground.
Then I remember you , and think , some people are simply impossible , even with alligning your ideas with mine.
All some wanna do is "hate". :sanmoji:

In the end people just call them trolls or some extremist in real life

Why don‘t u post the panel where mihawk and shanks meet and when mihawk bullies shanks by being himself calling him an „one armed has been“? Truth is Mihawk doesn‘t even see Shanks as worthy anymore to fight. It would be shameful to him to fight an handicapped bum and win.

Thats called shit talk lol, many boxers has done that and then you see them on the floor. That aint a feat, real potrayal is Mihawk never won Shanks when both were young.

Even if i dont like shanks but there is something to his personality/aura that tends me to believe he is actually stronger than Mihawk.
I hope Mihawk lives upto his title and shows us something other than postponing fight with yonko commanders and aligning with the joker.
Yes there is a very simple thing shown in the manga about his personality compared to Mihawks that makes him stronger than Hawkeyes. I would even say a lot stronger than Mihawk. And that is Shanks crew.
In a 1 vs 1 Mihawk is the stronger swordsman thats stated in the manga. Shanks and Mihawk had their duells and Mihawk got out there holding the title of the stongest.
But against Shanks and Beckman? I dont think he has a chance. Against Shanks, Beckman, Lucky Lou and Yassop? its gonna be low diff for them. So Mihawk vs Shanks is going to the worlds strongest swordsman, but Hawkees pirates (can you call a 1 person crew that?) against Red Hair pirates is 100/100 RHP.
The world of pirates is so simple, the strongest crew/ the strongest alliance will win. Luffys biggest strength is to gather allies, not to punch the hardest.
Post automatically merged:

Thats called shit talk lol, many boxers has done that and then you see them on the floor. That aint a feat, real potrayal is Mihawk never won Shanks when both were young.
Yeah and now imagine the two best boxers in the world having a duell, afterwards one of them is called the strongest in the world and the other boxer after loosing the fight for the title with two arms looses an arm... I mean it would be ridicolous to say the former looser will have any chance after loosing an arm, wouldnt it? And it would be embarassing ever boxing again with him as the title holder..