Character Discussion One Arm Shanks is Carrying Mihawk on his Back..

So you completely ignored my point that Shanks asked Mihawk if he came here to settle things with him.. When you're the clear winner you don't have things to settle with nobody.. You're also assuming Mihawk got his WSS title from duels with Shanks, when that's not the case..
Settle things with him in that context means to kill him because he let Shanks live after their duel for whatever reason. And Mihawks response was very clear that he doesn't fight has beens. I never said he won the title against Shanks. The Manga is saying he is the title holder and he fought Shanks. Would he have lost to Shanks he would not have that title, but Shanks would. If he had lost ever against anyone after receiving the title, he would not be the title holder.
But he is and that is the only thing that matters

That's dumb.
Except for luffy none showed CoC in marineford.
Not doflamingo , not Boa , not Sengoku , nor Garp , not even Shanks.
That's straight up dumbest things you have cooked.
Also there was no hyped up CoA or even Black Blade moment in Marineford.
I'm not singling out Marineford, it's about Mihawk in the entire series so far.. And i'm saying he's been hyped in Marineford for his Black Blade.. He cut the iceberg with no Air Slash, how do you explain that..

Settle things with him in that context means to kill him because he let Shanks live after their duel for whatever reason. And Mihawks response was very clear that he doesn't fight has beens. I never said he won the title against Shanks. The Manga is saying he is the title holder and he fought Shanks. Would he have lost to Shanks he would not have that title, but Shanks would. If he had lost ever against anyone after receiving the title, he would not be the title holder.
But he is and that is the only thing that matters
You went full fan fiction with the '' Settle things ''.. They are past rivals, but they are friends.. Mihawk came to show Luffy's wanted poster to Shanks and Shanks proposed him booze to party with them.. Again, you don't ask another person if they came to settle thing is they're the clear winner, simple as that.. Mihawk is not the goat, sorry to break it to you..

Last edited: