Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So Ekko was the Odd Vig and you can bet that he shot. Can reasonably assume he shot between Ratchet and Charles here. I don't think he bothers shooting Alexis without using his boost because Alexis claimed he could protect himself.

One of these is guaranteed to be scum and frankly wouldn't be surprised if it were both
Why would you ignore him really wanting Reloaded dead?

I still Alexis is probably the survivor he claims. Down for Charlie going, I didn't like his reaction to Reloaded claiming roleblocker to be "wh town can have both" when reasonably he would be a bit more suspect of that.

Could be Apollo too.

Why would you ignore him really wanting Reloaded dead?

I still Alexis is probably the survivor he claims. Down for Charlie going, I didn't like his reaction to Reloaded claiming roleblocker to be "wh town can have both" when reasonably he would be a bit more suspect of that.

Could be Apollo too.
What do you mean ignore? Are you suggesting he shot him? And it failed, because ?

Ratchet

Hard claim even night cop. I was blocked last night, tried to cop Gad.
I have X shots of this too, which I find dumb. I also have an ability where I can guess the alignment of the lynch and of I'm right I get a refill. I've questioned why I would need a refill when 4 cups would take me to Night 8 but that's my full role. Flavour is Sir Nighteye.

Ratchet

What do you mean ignore? Are you suggesting he shot him? And it failed, because ?
I'm suggesting he was mostly likely to have shot him there, yes. Could have easily been blocked, I dunno why scum kills him Night 1 when he's tunneling town (and I have no idea why you would think that I'd kill him before he can lead the mislynch on Reloaded).

Also think Indigo is fairly suspect too.

Ratchet

I dunno what the rest of the scum tram would have, I have issues with this setup on a solving premise, feels like it's designed to troll actually. I have no idea why as a cop I'm restricted to even nights and why I can refill myself when realistically I'm not even going to be able to use my 3 shots.

Ratchet

Having two roleblocker roles in town as well, just designed to be punishing while prohibition g town from actually solving. Might work if more than half the game is playing but we know the hand we're dealt.