It's objectively high risk lol, good god what dreck. It's better to do it now than tomorrow and be left in LyLo needing to piece the game together. An incidental clear or two would be PERFECT because we only really need, in addition to our self, 1 or two more townies to be cleared.
Bolded is literally planning around the assumption that we're going to mislynch ya silly broad

My assumption that it's not lylo comes from a basic assumption that host wouldn't include any more than 4 scum, pretty trivial.

Though if Alex scum sides you can argue it's psuedo lylo.

Should point out the claims I'm defending him from grubbily mining are...yours, Orca's, York's? Do you scum read any of these people?
I have no strong town right now. Eveeyonr is scummy to varying degrees. York just has the most town cred but a fair amount of scum cred to counter balance that

So here's the other side of the coin dear reader: I'm pretty sure Ratchet/Charles are both scum and part of their game plan is to help map out claims from remaining players in order to look for an out or to plan around actions around what has been claimed.

If you're not an immediately lynch candidate you should ask why bother claiming if you have more stuff you can use. If you don't have shit then go for it
I need or want all claims to try and solve ratchet and maybe some of teb others that haven't claimed

She already claimed some resistance to vote manipulation
@York , this true? Can you clarify

Sure I have. It's part of why I'm moving Charles to lean town. Now this is somewhat offset by Fuji designing his game to be obnoxious, but I don't promise a full solve, just a kickstarter of discussion which is all we really need. Again I need to point out that over half the game has been sleeping all game long. So yes if this gets them engaged and gives us something to read them from, I'll take it, and I'd much much MUCH rather do it now than later.
How the fuck is this your conclusion

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nothing too high confidence but can see York/Polar/Orca all as town with Gad/Saber as more null
And there is all the reason I need. Claims will give something to bring them into the discussion, something to compare slots to, so ething to compare slots to with their action claims and what they've said in the thread.

For the benefit of the room, from Luka's flip scum may not have full fakes. This guy is arguing that we should be lynching based on who he thinks Ekko may have shot Night 1 while leaving 5 out if 10 roles as "nothing too high confidence" with half of those being a Null read. And apparently he thinks leaving things unclaimed then is better until LyLo as if he's ignorant of the fact that most of you have done -nothing-. I know it's going to work because most of you only care about keeping your own roles safe but this really is nonsense, there will be miracle comeback by keeping all your roles safe.

I have no strong town right now. Eveeyonr is scummy to varying degrees. York just has the most town cred but a fair amount of scum cred to counter balance that

I need or want all claims to try and solve ratchet and maybe some of teb others that haven't claimed

@York , this true? Can you clarify
The only reason to put everything in the open is if you're confident you can lynch through this scum team exactly after everyone claims. Basically the safe thing is to assume that if we mass claim right now nothing going forward will work - doesn't actually map out that way but it often does. I think judging by how people have reacted to claims so far nobody is gonna be drawing much of any conclusions from claims.

Ratchet

No she claimed she's a vote manipulator not immune to manipulation
Yeah I remembered it the other way around. The point is the same.
How the fuck is this your conclusion
Because he's been upfront about it beforehand when he wasn't forced to be. Now yes, he could be just claiming part of his role, and I was coming into today suspecting him (you can even see yesterday that I tell him he needs to step it up), and it's because of *you* that I've moved off that. Generally, I think a Charles that volunteers info is typically more likely town than not. It's not a great read. I would not bank the game on it. But it gives me something to think about and work with him on.

And there is all the reason I need. Claims will give something to bring them into the discussion, something to compare slots to, so ething to compare slots to with their action claims and what they've said in the thread.

For the benefit of the room, from Luka's flip scum may not have full fakes. This guy is arguing that we should be lynching based on who he thinks Ekko may have shot Night 1 while leaving 5 out if 10 roles as "nothing too high confidence" with half of those being a Null read. And apparently he thinks leaving things unclaimed then is better until LyLo as if he's ignorant of the fact that most of you have done -nothing-. I know it's going to work because most of you only care about keeping your own roles safe but this really is nonsense, there will be miracle comeback by keeping all your roles safe.
We already have info from Ekko that you're basically neglecting to ignore because of some completely farcical assumption about the claimed double voter being blocked and killed

Ratchet

We already have info from Ekko that you're basically neglecting to ignore because of some completely farcical assumption about the claimed double voter being blocked and killed
It's not info though, you've just said it could only be me or Charlie because... you just said so. And then you said we were paired because... you just said so too. I assume you neglecting to consider - I would be remiss to point out that considering it yesterday is what contributed to Reloaded going over.

k alxeis/reloady scum reads
charlie and ratchet feel a bit off, in ratchet's case he probs intentionally mailing it in
gonna say if charlie turns out non town as well then im 2 for 2 so far from this list

maybe we go ratchet next lads, im feeling emboldened
So Ekko was the Odd Vig and you can bet that he shot. Can reasonably assume he shot between Ratchet and Charles here. I don't think he bothers shooting Alexis without using his boost because Alexis claimed he could protect himself.

One of these is guaranteed to be scum and frankly wouldn't be surprised if it were both
@Saber
@The Orca
@Polar Bear
@York

Don't think I can emphasize this enough

Ekko obviously shot one of Ratchet/Charles and it failed and they're both obfuscating and saying we need to get claims out of other players

Ratchet

Like you're not giving me anything new to think about re Charlie. I've already been there with him. Goes to show how bad your posts have been ti be honest, that I'd be willing to completely just move him to the Town because your rambling nonsense has been almost offensive to read.

It's not info though, you've just said it could only be me or Charlie because... you just said so. And then you said we were paired because... you just said so too. I assume you neglecting to consider - I would be remiss to point out that considering it yesterday is what contributed to Reloaded going over.
It's the only conclusion that you can draw that's sensible is that his shot failed due to his target being scum, he even had an embedded amplifier in his ability to bypass protection. The implication is pretty clear.

Ratchet

It's the only conclusion that you can draw that's sensible is that his shot failed due to his target being scum, he even had an embedded amplifier in his ability to bypass protection. The implication is pretty clear.
If it can bypass protection, why dies it fail if his target is scum? The point of that would be to bypass the scum that's immune. So if you're saying he shot scum, and used that, your very premise doesn't work!

Naturally, the conclusion would be he is blocked, jailed, crushed, whatever. Probably not jailed because Fuji makes them protect too. You get the point. I agree that he shot night 1. There is no way he would be shooting me before Charlie. That's really the issue here. I could actually get behind the idea that he shot Charlie in principle. But then I have to solve past you coming in, and tying Charlie and I together for ???, when I clearly don't belong in there. And no that one post does not evidence him shooting me N1.