You're saying you think mass claiming only benefits mafia but when responding to Saber asking for mass claim you're saying "ok, but after charlie/ratchet/apollo claim" instead of "wtf is wrong with you, that would only help mafia".
Can't really know if I'll need further claims until I actually hear what those claims are can I?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
10 alive.

Apollo and York town. I know I'm town. Alexis Indie. That leaves 6 slots.

Saber
Orca
Polar
Ultra
Charlie
Gad

So from my PoV, three should be town, three scum. If we assume 4 scum yes we are in LyLo today btw. This is why we should be mass claiming.

I'm going to say Ultra scum, Charlie town.

Orca
Polar
Gad
Saber

Should be 2 town, 2 scum in here. Of those I'd be most confident in Orca being town. Probably Saber too, but hard to pick between him and Gad.

So my solve would be:

Scum is Ultra, Polar, Gad/Saber.
Town is Ratchet, York, Apollo, Charlie, Orca, Saber/Gad.

The potential misclear here is Alexis as well. He just randomly voted me. Dunno why, from his position I've supported him so far so what is his reasoning? If that's the case, it would open up one of Gad, Saber or Polar as town.

Basically, I need the townies within Orca/Polar/Gad/Saber to help me out today. All of you need to be full claiming for starters, and then to see where you stand on my PoE. I can't single handedly win the game with this much paranoia being stoked against me either. I've laid out all my considerations, the rest is up to you guys.