Apollo

The Sol King
nah, she wouldn't straight up lie as scum knowing someone will cc that
I just did a quick iso of her 19 posts and this didn't seem to be the case. Regardless I'll say she's probably town due to this post:

I haven't liked Luka's vibes and I find it incredibly suspicious that he conveniently just woke up and initiated his duel at such a perfect time for it

Apollo

The Sol King
Because Emil already flipped Vig so this doesn't make sense
Then how do you think Luka died at night? The mafia isn't killing its own, and if its an indie how come we didnt get 2 kills the night Ekko died?

Moreover, I already said my kill is limited by a single shot. Ekko's kill isn't.

Then how do you think Luka died at night? The mafia isn't killing its own, and if its an indie how come we didnt get 2 kills the night Ekko died?

Moreover, I already said my kill is limited by a single shot. Ekko's kill isn't.
You could be Serial Killer, or you're mafia claiming a Serial Killer's shot as your own.

Think you need to full claim I don't buy one shot vig

Apollo

The Sol King
You could be Serial Killer, or you're mafia claiming a Serial Killer's shot as your own.

Think you need to full claim I don't buy one shot vig
The vig isnt the only thing I do you mankey, I already said that. And I said I am not gonna reveal my other abiltiy.

And again, why would a serial killer skip on his kill during night 1?
If I was mafia and claimed this hypothetical SK's shot thats pretty much gonna expose me to the SK and the town the moment the sk is gone.

Considering the number of kills so far, I am inclined to believe @Alexis2282AE's claim of survivor.

The vig isnt the only thing I do you mankey, I already said that. And I said I am not gonna reveal my other abiltiy.

And again, why would a serial killer skip on his kill during night 1?
If I was mafia and claimed this hypothetical SK's shot thats pretty much gonna expose me to the SK and the town the moment the sk is gone.

Considering the number of kills so far, I am inclined to believe @Alexis2282AE's claim of survivor.
Have you explained why you chose to shoot Luka?