Considering your lead here today was Ratchet I'm not sure what your confusion here is. If I have other leads I should be pushing, who are they charles?
it was before i saw only cop claim in the game

you asked 3 of us to claim before mass claim but now you don't decided you don't want it anymore

so from my pov you're picking between
me (and i kinda can see my pm so i know i'm town)
dude who's like only investigative role claim
dude who killed mafia because maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe he's sk

so who's better? literally anyone else

Apollo

The Sol King
Anyway, its about time we start lynching scum. My shot targets were Luka and ratchet, I went with Luka because the duelist is usually not the gf and considering ekko;s ability to bypass immunities, he was my favored target.

Whoever is GF likely has immunity and I doubt we have any more killshots in this town, so the lynch is the way for our victory.

Vote Lynch Ratchet

like, from my pov there should be at least one scum role that's straight up redirector and they can't just claim that so they'd have to make up something on the spot, kinda the point of asking for claims

it was before i saw only cop claim in the game

you asked 3 of us to claim before mass claim but now you don't decided you don't want it anymore

so from my pov you're picking between
me (and i kinda can see my pm so i know i'm town)
dude who's like only investigative role claim
dude who killed mafia because maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe he's sk

so who's better? literally anyone else
What do you expect claims beyond you guys to do at this point besides benefit mafia?

You sound like you're arguing all 3 of you are town, but don't actually have anything outside of that. Feel free to let me know when you come up with an answer.

Apollo

The Sol King
Have you explained why you chose to shoot Luka?
Anyway, its about time we start lynching scum. My shot targets were Luka and ratchet, I went with Luka because the duelist is usually not the gf and considering ekko;s ability to bypass immunities, he was my favored target.

Whoever is GF likely has immunity and I doubt we have any more killshots in this town, so the lynch is the way for our victory.

Vote Lynch Ratchet
The duelist ability seemed very anti town, and the play he made caused the deaths of two townies through his duel and the lynch.

With Charlie having reason to doubt Yoho then there is reason to lynch him instead.

Vote Lynch Yoho
Good play to get rid of two townies in one go ratty, but it seems your time is over.

What do you expect claims beyond you guys to do at this point besides benefit mafia?
If that's the case, why did you want it yourself before? Why aren't you going after Saber?

mass claiming time?
Would say so, don't just all claim willy nilly first though. I got some stuff I wanna say
What I expect? Claim that makes little to no sense or idk, someone CCing cop maybe. Idk, something.

You sound like you're arguing all 3 of you are town, but don't actually have anything outside of that. Feel free to let me know when you come up with an answer.
So not wanting to lynch someone i think is town is a bad thing now?

like, from my pov there should be at least one scum role that's straight up redirector and they can't just claim that so they'd have to make up something on the spot, kinda the point of asking for claims
So your plan is to announce this in hopes mafia will just come forth and claim exactly what you're looking for, brilliant plan!

At work, don't have much time but I've been reading up so I will confirm that I did not shoot Luka and I did not intend to imply that I was just happy that my hunch was right and deriding everyone who told me he was obvious town

Think we should lynch Charles today, most of this is fairly self explanatory.
I mean, game thread has 46 pages on day 3 so town's doing bad (me included btw, not trying to blame anyone) and we probably don't deserve to win indeed. I'm not going to protect myself until last minute. I've answered every question and I've shared my thoughts. If you want to lynch me, just lynch me.

This is kinda random, why would I be going after Saber again?
You're saying you think mass claiming only benefits mafia but when responding to Saber asking for mass claim you're saying "ok, but after charlie/ratchet/apollo claim" instead of "wtf is wrong with you, that would only help mafia".

Apollo

The Sol King
I don't really buy that Ratchet is town whatsoever but that cop claim is kinda hard to lynch through without knowing the landscape of the game
well he claims to only do it on even nights, which means he'll have an alibi to not do anything this night. Just saying this so nobody makes pikachu surprised faces when Ratchet comes up with nothing from his actions this night.

well he claims to only do it on even nights, which means he'll have an alibi to not do anything this night. Just saying this so nobody makes pikachu surprised faces when Ratchet comes up with nothing from his actions this night.
No the bigger gripe is that he's claiming it to begin with, I don't assume Fuji would hand out a cop claim to scum so it would have to be him faking one blind. Not really impossible but it's riskier.