Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is scum Ratchet. He is just making up stuff that doesn't fit the conversation or logic at hand

All I've stated is

I used a move on you, it failed

There are many many ways for which it could fail that could tell us many different things, but not enough info right now from the overall game to determine

I dont believe you are being truthful in your claim

I think you are scum
You're not giving g me the full info and judging me based on the assumptions that I'm making off the back of it. If you tell me that I'm not following when I say I think yiu are claiming to have been blocked too, then I assume you're claiming a result. This is why... you should claim. Hell I'm L-2, it might be what you need to get me over the wagon.

Ratchet

My first question would be - how does Saber know my scum tell? He couldn't scum hunt if scum were right in front of him. He certainly hasn't got the first clue about any tells of mine. The case in point, apparently this guy spent a week studying my game, and then the very next game we play, he spends all of day 2 tunneling. He ends up voting me with scum in LyLo but because the setup was weird he ends up getting lynched and we win somehow anyway. The point being, even then he was claiming that I was on "scum meta" when I was town.

If you've spent a week studying someone and the best you can do is wrongfully tunnel them the game after, I'd expect some revision on how you approach the slot next time. Here, he just uses it as an excuse to vote and then dips again.

I cannot guarantee he's scum. I've never seen him as scum. He could just be terrible and town. He would certainly fit right in! But if I'm looking at my wagon, well that certainly fits the profile of scum looking to secure mislynches.

Yeah I can, I didn't say hammer right now. And mass claiming can only go so far bc there is obviously gonna be someone lying
This is what you said:

I'm not opposed to hammering ratchet here but scum are on his line regardless of what he is
"Here" can refer to both "now" or "in general", but it certainly doesn't seem like you had objections even though we hadn't gotten through claims yet. I dunno Polar...I'm starting to feel a little chilly...

You're not giving g me the full info and judging me based on the assumptions that I'm making off the back of it. If you tell me that I'm not following when I say I think yiu are claiming to have been blocked too, then I assume you're claiming a result. This is why... you should claim. Hell I'm L-2, it might be what you need to get me over the wagon.
There is a reason for not claiming yet

My move failed

There are many ways it could have failed. So many

Basically we need more info from the game. I'm with you there mostly. But me claiming right now is just bad and very scummy to be pushing for it now

Ratchet

If I accept that Ultra is town then I agree Charles is possible scum. So that would be Charles/Saber. We need one more. Gad.

Does that work as a solve. Charles, Saber, Gad? I'd be happy with 2 out of 3.

Ratchet

There is a reason for not claiming yet

My move failed

There are many ways it could have failed. So many

Basically we need more info from the game. I'm with you there mostly. But me claiming right now is just bad and very scummy to be pushing for it now
I don't see it as scummy. If both our moves failed then I don't have a good explanation, not at all. I would say I was probably blocked and you, redirected. To whom, or where, I dunno.

Ratchet:

Masons with Emil

No, Neighbor with Emil

No, made up the stuff with Emil

No, even night cop

No, even night cop with ability to refill if guess lynch

No, even night cop with ability to refill if guess lynch and can stop kills

Ratchet

Ratchet:

Masons with Emil

No, Neighbor with Emil

No, made up the stuff with Emil

No, even night cop

No, even night cop with ability to refill if guess lynch

No, even night cop with ability to refill if guess lynch and can stop kills
The bottom three aren't contradictions. I never said I could stop kills, either. I can't stop kills. I dunno where you got that from.

The first part regarding neighbours was just a little reaction test. Ekko played along. It's all there is to it. When there is nothing happening I'm of the opinion that you need to make something happen. Given scum something to react to.

Person of Interest

Emil

Yoho
Indigo
The Orca
Gad
Charlie
Alwaysmind
Random Asshole
Ratchet

Apollo

Indy:

Alexis2282AE

Soft town lean:

Luka
York
Mr. Reloaded

Saber
Person of Interest

Mr. Reloaded
Indigo

Gad

Yoho
The Orca
Charlie
Random Asshole

Apollo

Indy:

Alexis2282AE

Soft town lean:

Luka
York
Saber

Ratchet
@Polar Bear can you explain why you were town reading Luka and why you're flipping your read of Ratchet?

Also why you flipped your read on reloaded

Ratchet

I don't understand why I have a refill. I will never ever get to use it. I mean even if I got it right. The even night restriction is really poor design imo, because it requires me to survive until Night 8 to get full use out of my role. Day 9 basically. And how do we get to Day 9 in a 16 player game. It's impossible.